What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WJ.

For some reason Mediafire remote upload doesn't work. kindly please fix this,

And Please add Malaysia to Group C.

Welcome to WJ.

For some reason Mediafire remote upload doesn't work. kindly please fix this,

And Please add Malaysia to Group C.

Hello, Yes we are working on fixing some issues with our servers. Also, we would need to do some research before adding Malaysia to Tier 3. We will update you shortly.

2 Servers fixed, 1 to go :)

We are currently performing Firmware updates on the 3 servers, we will keep you posted on the progress.

Last edited:
First, look at the Title of our thread:

Megaload - $50 Minimum payout, Payments every 72Hours Guaranteed!

Second, Go to the first page of this thread and read our post:

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...payout-payments-every-72hours-guaranteed.html

Lastly, please do not ask stupid questions as we do not have time to reply to them, read the thread before asking.

Thanks!

lol on the first page you didn't mentioned about payout.........

first check yourself before saying to me.........

Megaload please check my account username elhob , several hours have passed and still the downloads count don't moving.I appreciate the lovely and friendly support guys, you are the best keep it up.

lol on the first page you didn't mentioned about payout.........

first check yourself before saying to me.........

If you had taken the time to read our first post, you would not be asking questions like you have.

Megaload please check my account username elhob , several hours have passed and still the downloads count don't moving.I appreciate the lovely and friendly support guys, you are the best keep it up.

Hello, we are upgrading some servers of ours, please allow another 15 - 20 Minutes for stats to update. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. But it had to be done.

All servers have now been upgraded, stats will resume in about 3 minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Heyo again any plan to release your own uploader or zoom support?

Hello, yes we are. We ran into a few snags this morning and had to get our servers back up. We will now resume with all other tasks.

Can you move Italy in tier 2?

In order to move a Country to a higher tier, we need to do extensive research. We need to make sure the country will generate enough revenue to cover expenses (affiliate payments) because we do not want to end up bankrupt like all other hosts that just add countries to higher tiers when their users request it. We are willing to listen and provide what our users ask, but we do require some time to make sure the decisions we make will benefit both of us.

So we will look into this, but it could take up to 24 hours to get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back