Mega4up.com -> 70$ to 100$ for 10K | 10% For affiliate | 1$ minimum .

Mega4up.com

Hello .
i'm the administrator of Mega4up.com
we provide you an exclusive options

Revenue Types:
Zone 1 : United States, Canada, Australia
$7 ( 0 MB to 100 MB files )$8 ( 100 MB to 1000 MB files )$10 ( 1000 MB to * MB files )

Zone 2 : Germany, France, United Kingdom
$4 ( 0 MB to 100 MB files )$5 ( 100 MB to 1000 MB files )$6 ( 1000 MB to * MB files )

Zone 3 : Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
$3 ( 0 MB to 100 MB files )$4 ( 100 MB to 1000 MB files )$5 ( 1000 MB to * MB files )

Zone 4 : Other Countries

$2 ( 0 MB to 100 MB files )$3 ( 100 MB to 1000 MB files )$4 ( 1000 MB to * MB files )

Payment Options :
Paypal : 1$
Perfect Money : 1$
Web Money : 1$
BTC : 1$
Netteler : 5$
Payoneer : 50$

Post automatically merged:

For the rest methods : -

113 comments
how much is waiting on average for payment?

they used to be a good payer. now they are delayed. waiting time started with just a few days and it keeps getting longer and longer with each payment request. my last request was sept 8 and it is still not paid. i know another uploader who got paid the next day he requested while i had been waiting for mine for weeks. seems like mega4up selects who to pay first. i've stopped uploading there. never a good sign when a host delays payment multiple times.

Please FIX
can't restore my pass..

Mega4up.com Last seen Aug 23, 2020​

I hope everything is fine..​

does anyone know a similar filehosting?

Last edited:
Mega4up-com.jpg

Payment received

they used to be a good payer. now they are delayed. waiting time started with just a few days and it keeps getting longer and longer with each payment request. my last request was sept 8 and it is still not paid. i know another uploader who got paid the next day he requested while i had been waiting for mine for weeks. seems like mega4up
We are very sorry with that , we faced a lot of scams so we were working on mines , we couldn't payed as we used to do .
but for now , we promise you this will not happen again , the payments will be even faster than ever .

selects who to pay first. i've stopped uploading there. never a good sign when a host delays payment multiple times.
Yes , sorry for that , but we had a lot of scammers , so we start paying by the priority ( kind of files , traffic .. etc )
for now we skipped that issue , and we will pay faster than ever .

Please FIX
can't restore my pass..

Mega4up.com Last seen Aug 23, 2020​

I hope everything is fine..​

does anyone know a similar filehosting?

They're gone from support?

use their emails. don't expect a reply though

support@mega4up.com,
mega4up.com@gmail.com

BEWARE: Sh*tty payer! Do not use!
Fixed , we had some attacks and scams , we upgraded the servers and installed a new protection tools .

перестал платить
платеж весит долго

Eng:
stopped paying
payment weighs long
Come on mate , it was only one time :( .
we are apology for that , we promise you , we will be better than anytime ever .
Mega4up-com.jpg

Payment received
we hope you enjoy use our service .

We Paid All Payments .
we are very sorry for the last delay because we moved to new servers after we got banned from the previous datacenter after not responding to DMCA requests .

Back