Mediafree.Co Earn PPD And Referral Minimum 4$ Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please upgrade my account

useername:dmlnayudu

why mediafree.co[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] does not response to Queres hear ,is he still there watching the thread or not .i donot see any active user replying to this thread as well.can we trust this site ?[/FONT]

Last edited:
so we are suspecting them to scam so do they pay any one in the last couple of days
i just started using ,if they scam then all my hard work will go

and up4.im also, few days ago they pay daily but 2-3 days ago, they delay payment, so all guys, stop work and wait for official answer.

Requested first payout lests see how fast they pay

yes even filedais is delaying payouts and stats got screwed up,but so far they have paid everyone

Last edited:
Hello all

some users say that mediafree scam and some other say there is pending payments for more than 20days.

All this is a lie

i dont have time to replay them if any one have proof just add here . please dont spam!

all paypal payments send within 1 day.

all webmoney payments From
2015-04-24 not paid because we dont have webmoney at this time and all payments will sent within more 2 day.

and this is not problem ! payment not pending for more 7days.
http://mediafree.co/makemoney.html

- Payments are made Within 7 Days After Request Payment.
- Minimum payout amount is $4.

so Do not worry and please admin there is more spam here remove all spam posts.

regards

he is sending emails to join their new site...

suspect?

Pi861GX.jpg

They did that too with Up4.im and Fileown and have never missed a payment, other than the side of Fileown wanting to verify traffic once i never had a problem with them.
Since they are still around it just means that they do business differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back