Status
Not open for further replies.

Wam7

I am trying to find the fastest upload speed I can get on Mediafire. I have tried Mediafire Xpress applet and the that does 1.7 Mbps. Using Zoom uploader via my ISP (VirginMedia UK) I get 1.1 Mbps and via a proxy I get 2.1 Mbps for a single file.

Is this the fastest that Mediafire allow?

15 comments
I have two US servers, one is getting only around 1000 KB/s (1MB/s) and the other is only around 3500 KB/s (3.5MB/s) :( I think they limit their speeds quite low.

Conversions

1MB/s = 10 Mbps
3.5MB/s = 28 Mbps

u7d8A.png

I have two US servers, one is getting only around 1000 KB/s (1MB/s) and the other is only around 3500 KB/s (3.5MB/s) I think they limit their speeds quite low.

Conversions

1MB/s = 10 Mbps
3.5MB/s = 28 Mbps
It looks like you are using Zoom file uploader, so how did you manage to get such a good upload speed? I would be happy with just the 10 Mbps you have never mind the 28 Mbps. :)

It looks like you are using Zoom file uploader, so how did you manage to get such a good upload speed? I would be happy with just the 10 Mbps you have never mind the 28 Mbps. :)
Try this setting.

Copy & paste in browser.
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/BhXDI.png

Well it's useful to know that it's not Mediafire, so the problem has to be initially my ISP only allowing 120 KB/s to Mediafire and then if I try the Dutch proxy it only allowing 250 KB/s.

Will finding a US proxy avail better speeds you think?

Hmm, and when you say server you mean my Internet service provider as I am uploading from my home computer via my cable company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back