MDJ.com - Earn up to 30$ - Upload Music and Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nick. I sent a message via the website form. That would be good if I can see some detailed stats on what countries my downloads are coming from.

Nick, maybe you wouldn't mind showing me some detailed statistics. I haven't been able to get a reply by using the website's contact form. My account name is the same as it is here.

I think something must be wrong in the geo-tracking. I'm getting D group rates when most of my traffic is in the A group. Here is an example of about 2 and a half days of testing, also with a screenshot from google analytics showing the past 2 and a half days traffic:

downloadstats.jpg

Thanks Nick. I sent a message via the website form. That would be good if I can see some detailed stats on what countries my downloads are coming from.

You will get replay on your email

can you please move french to groupe A

Not at the moment, but if we see that french traffic is convertable, its not a problem to move to group A

nick, can I ask if the new mp3 player already released?

Well, the new flash player is ready but we decide to postpone and release a HTML5 for mobile support.

could you give me an idea of what would be the new player look like? and also is it possible to still use the old flash player? as I already made a theme of a site that fits of the old mp3 player.

Suggestion:

Allow us to mass select files and provide us with the option to chose from html code links, bbcode links, embedded links, etc. Right now I have to click each individual song and get the embed code which is really time consuming.

Suggestion:

Allow us to mass select files and provide us with the option to chose from html code links, bbcode links, embedded links, etc. Right now I have to click each individual song and get the embed code which is really time consuming.

Working on it..

support make playlist to play online ??
why only mp3 : WAV , FLAC ??

Our player support only mp3, but we are working on changing the player and add this extensions

You accept upload -- 2 people per 1 user.

Online at the same time.

I dont understand this..

sory I'm not good at English.

I use a translator.

I mean that.

Many people use the same ID.

They upload a file simultaneously.

You accept ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back