MDJ.com - Earn up to 30$ - Upload Music and Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me he got banned too ... that when he clicked payout he got banned by you guys *lol* and I also got banned for managing to get 5000 downloads in 1 hour *lol* please make some sense here ... someone please explain to him ... that when you post it on a high traffic forum you can get so much download in a certain time!!

and a reply from you for my complaint, please do that... It is not nice to scam !!

I hope you will have good communication between members, it is also making me feel a bit nervous about whether I shud continue using your site, if I am gonna be banned at the end... :P

Last edited:
My friend told me he got banned too ... that when he clicked payout he got banned by you guys *lol* and I also got banned for managing to get 5000 downloads in 1 hour *lol* please make some sense here ... someone please explain to him ... that when you post it on a high traffic forum you can get so much download in a certain time!!

and a reply from you for my complaint, please do that... It is not nice to scam !!

I hope you will have good communication between members, it is also making me feel a bit nervous about whether I shud continue using your site, if I am gonna be banned at the end... :P

One member is banned because he have 30 000 downloads after 1 hour of upload? and none of his downloads have referrer from where its streamed or downloaded? And 1 ip download the same song 30 times? and all downloads come in same milisecond ? :)
I dont know why you are nervous , do you think that we will allow you to change embed codes, waste our bandwith and still get paid?

Hi Nick
I need banner to promote MDJ to My site.

Banners sent

hmmm... I can see your point ... being paid to waste your bandwidth ... it"s kind of silly...

however that is what your site mentions, if I put your embed code on a site which reaches 190 000 + visitors a day ... and not to mention that mp3 file was 1.1mb and 27 seconds long ... I think you should be able to see where the downloads came from...

and to your rubbish of 30 000 downloads in an hour, to the best of my knowledge, when I checked the statistics on mdj.com, I had got 30 000 and a bit downloads in 1.5 + days, not hours...if u r saying that you counted 30 000 downloads for one hour ... smtings gone wrong somewhere like hell!!

there can be 2 things that can be true

either
1. my statistics are true and I got 30 000 downloads and earnt 40$ in a day and half

or

2. your site is faking it!!

____

p.s.

30 downloads from same ip in the same millisecond!! ... now are you kidding me!! it takes me a few seconds to download a piece of mp3 and ur saying someone managed to download 33mb in a millisecond !! lol

and I had replied to ur mail yesterday to ___@gmail.com
plz read n reply bak reasonably...

If I did something wrong in a way, so must you!!

1st. I dont see any referrer only from yours and your "FRIEND" downloads, all other downloads have referrer

2nd. Only yours and your "Friend" downloads are not counted on the admin panel, only the wasted bandwith is counted.

3rd. You are banned permanently, so any further discussion will not change your status

Proof!! :P

95019006628295259636.jpeg

I think someone stepped in the wrong shoes by accident :P !!

Reason beings...not being rude NickMP3...I don't want my account back or anything, but I will list you some flaws and errors with your system.

Number 1 obvious flaw is...
Free users can download 2000 Mb in 3 days.
That is from the same ip, but if you did not know already people nowadays have dynamic ips which change frequently, so your plan will kind of not work!!

Make money,
Minimum file size is 1 MB

Like I did, I crammed a 27 sec 1mb file in this, when ppl click play file downloads instantly and gets counted for. The user can play 5 seconds but it will count for 1 download in your system.

$30.00 for 10,000 downloads for mp3, maybe too much in my opinion, listening to a short song is easier than watching a 120minute film!! If you notice with the video streaming sites like videobb, They pay $30 for 10,000 views, whilst counting 1 Unique IP view each day. Compared to that and your site, you are going to lose a lot of money, unless you are willing to pay that much for them.

Also to add, members can renew their premium with the money they earnt, and this is what is more likely to happen, for people that upload mp3 songs, they can easily make $4.99 and they will change that to a premium, so you can see a severe loss in premium funds, and free members are really not going to change to premium much as they can download for free anyway at a fast speed !!

Please consider these things and try altering your techniques a bit. It is to help your site settle in for the future.

1 suggestion, try and make your embedded player better, so that the person has to play the full mp3 file duration, and then the point is accounted for.

Also increase minimum file size to compete in earn money from 1mb to lets say 4mb or smting.

It will really help you in growing, honestly giving away your server for free really sounds stupid to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back