Status
Not open for further replies.

inject0r

Hi guys, I have a problem since some months.

My IP of my server on which I host 2 wordpress blogs get always suspended from my host because of some spamhaus/mcafee shit.

XXXXX is listed on cidr.bl.mcafee.com
We've noticed that one of your IP addresses, XXXX, is listed on cidr.bl.mcafee.com
This means there is or has been SPAM being sent from that IP address and has been listed on a blacklist.

We ask you to:
1) Investigate this server/VPS and terminate any abusive customers
2) Locate and kill any abusive processes, trojans, viruses, spyware or malware
3) If you found any abusive processes, investigate and resolve the exploit that allowed them to run.
4) Make sure your system is fully up to date and fully secured.

Once you have done this, you will have to get your IP address removed from the blacklist.
Please visit their website or use Google to find out their method of delisting.

If you have any questions, need evidence/logs/dates, please contact the blacklist directly.
If you are sure your server is secure and not being abusive, simply get it removed from the blacklist.

As soon as your IP address is clean and removed from the blacklist, we'll stop sending these abuse complaints.

The funny thing is. I don't have any spam shit. I just run2 wordpress blogs, nothing more. I checked it double times but I don't find any content which will harm spam. Do you know any solution for this?

Thanks.

2 comments
Check for folders in your cPanel with any random variable names like afjhepfhwef3. Someone might have gotten access to it and uploaded their server or sent their stealer logs to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back