May 2020 Cloudflare problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooku

It's been a couple of days now that my website suffer from random cloudflare cache problems.
I have experimented with various settings but the only solution I have found until now is to bypass the cache and only keep the dns (and protection) that cloudflare offers.
Something like the developer mode but with a page rule, because developer mode is temporary for 3 hours and then is automatic re-enabled.

Today while surfing I saw similar problem to many websites including wjunction for a few seconds.
The typical message I saw today in many sites was the known "retry for a live version" and after 1-2 reloads the websites was ok

In my own website which I spend more time obviously, except from that msg I also get something like the picture below (with the "retry for a live version" on top)

zzBHsMl.png

My question is do you experience that same problems the last days from cloudflare?

I plan to contact their support soon but I though to drop a message here just to get an idea if this is a generic situation.
Thanks for reading :)
Post automatically merged:

That's the exact message I get to my site when cache is active.. I just saw it here too so I guess it's a generic problem from CF

In0QFUQ.jpg

Last edited:
1 comment
Never experienced it. Where are you from? Might be a routing issue to specific isp. You should contact cloudflare and see what they say.

If you are worried this applies to your entire site, then you might want to try using a vpn to connect to your site to try and simulate visitors from other parts of the world. Alternatively you can use tools available online to monitor if your site is down from different parts of the world (e.g hetrixtools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back