MaxiSharing.com - New PPD plan Up to $45/1000 downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello maxi, but you could advise us that when you delete the file uploader to the DMCA, you also delete the gains :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

let me know as soon as possible because if you erase the gains do not think I will use your filehosting

Last edited:
Hello maxi..
your host looks attractive I would like to work with this one..plz upgrade me to premium..
My user id : justdesi

Done!

hello maxi, but you could advise us that when you delete the file uploader to the DMCA, you also delete the gains :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

let me know as soon as possible because if you erase the gains do not think I will use your filehosting

Yes, we delete the earnings of the files found and removed by authorities.

Last edited:
Yes, we delete the earnings of the files found and removed by authorities.

this information had to write the presentation...that people know

I at least I stopped to ascend something on this host...that you earn from advertising from us, and we lose

is that correct?

anyway i wish you luck

big thanks for the information given late if you said no before I loaded almost 1 TB of files on you, I wish you good luck, you gain promotion service with us and then we delete the uploader earnings? does not seem right to me, I already had 24 referal, please change this policy, you can delete the files there but the gains NO bye bye

Last edited:
please change this policy ‘we delete the earnings of the files found and removed by authorities.’

is no good for you.

big thanks for the information given late if you said no before I loaded almost 1 TB of files on you, I wish you good luck, you gain promotion service with us and then we delete the uploader earnings? does not seem right to me, I already had 24 referal, please change this policy, you can delete the files there but the gains NO bye bye

I'll send your reports to the Administration, I'll keep you informed of its decision.
Thanks.

Last edited:
let us know as soon as possible, at the time I still upload my files on your filehosting, but if I do not receive news later tonight here from tomorrow I will use another filehosting.

also because you do not have it written anywhere that deleting files delete also gains breast none of us was so crazy to use your filehosting

Last edited:
hello maxi, and very good filehosting your users use it again, but you should change something for us uploader earnings are very low especially for Italy could increase Any IP / User can only earn you a maximum of $ 0.10 / day . to Any IP / User can only earn you a maximum of $ 0.20 / 30/day. ? or move to Italy in tires A. please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back