(MasterChaos) How Governments & Corporations Steal Your Health, Money, Privacy & Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man please don't compare me to Alex Jones, that dude is a total wacko.

No it's not false, I have family that work inside the government on all levels. That's all that needs to be said. They've been able to access your phones since things went off the non-residual, such as listening to your mic, turning your phone on and taking pictures since like 2k3 back when nobody even thought about it.

As far as the microphone in TV's, they even so much as have internal monitoring equipment in your microwaves bro. Ever take either one of these things apart? lol

So why is massive amounts of money and time being put into investigations, if its so easy to monitor what is said since all the tv's and microwaves are bugged and phones can record audio and take pics with the main battery pulled.

How is faster internet a waste of money? If you make your money by anything that uses the internet, faster internet will help you as it saves time.

What is the point of having a 20mbps line when a 3mbps line does the same thing that I need? I understand what you're saying though, but in my particular case I don't need an excessively fast line. It's a waste of money and I get things done in the same exact amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back