(MasterChaos) How Governments & Corporations Steal Your Health, Money, Privacy & Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

master.png

How Governments & Corporations Steal Your Health, Money, Privacy & Time
A Story of how One Man fought back; Saved his Life & Over $300,000.
posted by To0 @ WJunction.com on 9/3/2013

One day I woke up and thought to myself.... How can I optimize who I am in every way possible? I'm good at optimizing corporations and business, perhaps I can do so for myself. Then the realization settled in as I reflected on the many amenities of my life that weren't healthy, wasted valuable time and money.

I started paying attention to how much certain things required of me daily. Required my time to perform the task i.e.; lighting a cigarette & smoking the cigarette, i.e.; re-charging the cellphone, waiting for the cell-phone to power back on, replying to some messages, calling someone back, listening to the voicemail, i.e.; playing video games, powering on the console, taking out the wrong disc my brother put in, putting in the right disc, cleaning off the screen, charging my controller, charging my other controller, playing the game(s) obsessively.

I finally started noticing the devices and things around me that were holding me back, and bringing me down. (Viewpoint alteration - my view on these things suddenly changed)

Then I realized that I was given an opportunity, actually I realized a great many things. Some of the most important things are listed below.

• I realized I was given a chance to do more with my life.
  • I realized I could save over $300,000 in my lifetime.
  • I realized I could save over 5 hours per day - to do whatever I wanted with.
  • I realized I could live longer.
  • I realized I was being manipulated by the United States Government and by the Corporations of the World.

In the past two months I've taken the time to asses my life and make some serious changes. I began focusing on the more obvious things. Such as things that were literally killing me. Eventually I discovered the things that were draining me financially and some things that were allowing entities to even spy on me.

Ultimately I reduced my life of the parasites that were controlling me, sucking me dry and purposely holding me back so that others could excel in my place.

Below you will see the things that I found in my life to be parasitical. The total amounts that these things were costing me financially and in terms of a daily time loss. My story can be found pertaining to each one, and some interesting information.

master1.png

The Nasty Evil Cigarette
Marlboro Menthol Kings (Philip Morris USA)

It's been a struggle, even as I type this I have the urge to smoke another.

I've quit smoking cigarettes because I was sick of the fact that it had consumed my life. I've been smoke free now for the past 5 days. The first week is undoubtedly going to be the hardest. When I used to smoke, just about every 15-30 minutes I would step outside to have one, if not more often than that. It also came to the point that I would smoke because I felt the compulsion to do so. The habit had taken control of my life.

I would wake up in the mornings and feel drained and more fatigued than normal. Sometimes I would even wake up with a burning sensation in the middle of my chest (which I attributed to the fact that I smoke menthol cigarettes). The first thing that I used to do when I woke up would be to brush my teeth, however when I used to smoke, the first thing was to smoke a cigarette & then brush my teeth. How backwards is that?

I hate being controlled and have taken steps to cease certain tentacles from digging deeper into me, slowly killing & eroding me.

Cigarettes were not only killing me physically, but they also hampered who I was in some regards. There would be times (as I feel like doing right now lol) where I would drop what I was doing and light up a cigarette. Or make a run to the store to purchase a pack of smokes. I used to smoke on average of 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Marlboro Menthol was my preferred choice. I did the math and if I would have continued smoking for another 50 years, at an average cost of $5.50 x 2 (2 packs/day) I would have spent over $195,000 from today. That's not counting the past years worth of smoking or the inflation that the cigarettes with undoubtedly have. More importantly I like to think that I have saved myself a lot of health complications.

I can already attest that only in my short 5 days of quitting, that I feel tremendously better. Healthier, more active, and no longer smell like smoke. Once I get a few weeks under my belt I'm sure that I will no longer have the cravings and the urges that I currently have and I cannot wait.

I'm winning the war against Tobacco and the addictive chemicals that they have fed to the world. You lose, I win!

Overall Lifetime Cigarette:
$195,000 Dollars Saved
Overall Lifetime Lighter: $4,056 Dollars Saved
Life Longevity Report: 2,190,000 Minutes Gained
Based on average of 3 Minutes per cigarette @ 40 cigarettes/day.

*Totals above are based on 50 years

master1.png

The Cable Company Empire
Time Warner Incorporated.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed in the past few years that there just isn't really much to watch on TV anymore? All of the movies that are on (even the premium channels) are all repeats. The television shows and sitcoms, although I admit there are a few I like, just don't add up to the $130/month television bill. ESPN and Sporting Entertainment is really the only thing that there was to look forward to to watch, aside from the occasional interesting features on History or the Weather Channel. However, all of the shows and features can be found on their websites for free. The weather can be found online for free. And sporting events - those can be picked up for free on my HD Antenna (yes I now have the local stations in HD - for free). So when the big Football Games are on or the Baseball Games, I'm watching it for free!

I would come home and sit down after a long days work and start flipping through the channels. I used to go through the channels 5 times before I would settle for watching an old movie or a stupid show because "it was the best thing I could find". This went on for a few months and I finally had enough. I was being billed $130/month by Time Warner and called them up and asked them what their cheaper packages were and nothing satisfied me, so I just cancelled it altogether.

There's bonuses that come with the canceling of your monthly cable bill. First off if you do the math, I'm saving over the course of the next 50 years and amazing $78,000. That's a lot of money for a service that I can 1.) Get for free and 2.) Already making them money by watching all of the advertisements that they stuff down my throat.

Additionally. The United States has the power to peer through your television. There have been mini microphones installed in televisions for over a decade now. Now with the webcam capabilities and so forth, they are undoubtedly not only to hear you, but to also watch you. No thank you assholes. So in this sense, I've saved money and preserved what little of my privacy that I have left.

Coinciding with the time that I cancelled my Television Cable. I also decided to reduce my internet package. Originally I was on a 20 MBPS line which cost me $50/month. Now, I'm only on a 3 MBPS line which is running me $19.99/month. So I saved even more!

Overall Lifetime Television: $78,000 Dollars Saved
Overall Lifetime Internet: $18,006 Dollars Saved
Life Longevity Report: 71,000 Hours Gained
Based on Average of 4 Hours Per Day Television Viewing

master1.png

The Super Addicting Smart Phone
iPhone 5 (Apple)

Whatever happened to the non-residual basic Nokia 2006 phones, that don't hold a charge when removing a battery and thus the towers can't ping them anymore?

Oh yea....

The Government mandated after 2006 that all phones have a residual so that it can be traced, anywhere, anytime, even without a battery.

What happened to the basic phones?

Quad 4 processor cell-phones has happened.
Control has happened.

I've had an iPhone for the past 2 years. Fell in love with it immediately. I was in awe over the gadgets, the apps, the fact that basically my celly had turned into a computer. It was awesome.

Facetime was sex (no really - sex happened) and I was able to maintain my reports for eBay, Amazon, PayPal transactions, Weather, Navigation, so so many things that made my life so much more simpler. Or did they really?

Once I began my experiment to look into and analyze my life, the cellphone was something that I almost nearly avoided. I mean, who could really think of removing their cellphone from the equation? Basically doing that would mean you don't exist anymore right? With all of the facebook updates, and the messages, and pictures, and videos, and instagrams, and money making potential. I thought and almost overlooked the cellphone for everything that it consisted of.

Thankfully I didn't.

After much consideration and long discussions with my friends and family, I decided to terminate my iPhone and actually went cell-less for over 2 months (this was about 4 months ago). During that time, I suffered from withdrawals (seriously). I would be walking down the road, or riding in my car and would feel my leg vibrate like the iPhone was actually in there. I can't tell you how many times I went to reach in my pocket to answer the phone. After about a month of this imaginary cell phone vibration I got better about actually placing my entire hand in my pocket, I would just tap the outside of my pocket to ensure that a magical iPhone had not flown it's way back in there.

I'm 100% serious about the imaginary vibrations, they happened.

As time went on, and I didn't have a phone, obviously I needed a phone to conduct business and make phone calls to friends and family, so I would use pay-phones or a friends phone to make calls. Over time I began not to notice the fact that I didn't have a cellphone. It became normal for me not to have a phone after about 2 or 3 months. I actually enjoyed it. There were however times where I missed having a phone so I could call someone immediately instead of having to borrow someone elses phone.

Eventually that wore on me and I did wind up purchasing a pre-paid cellphone. Which I have currently, it's a non-residual 2k6 which can't be tracked and I use it maybe for 5-10 minutes a day (if that).

The vibrations however have since stopped.

Overall Lifetime Cellphone Savings: $42,000 Dollars Saved
Life Longevity Report: 1,058,500 Minutes Gained
Based on average of 58 minutes per day

master1.png

My Favorite Gaming System Ever
Playstation 3 (Sony)

When I grew up as a kid my life was a really pro-active one. Running around outside, playing tag with all of the neighbor kids. There we're a TON in my development. Riding our bikes together, going swimming, playing wiffle ball, playing sports. You name it, we were outside from sunrise to sunset, almost every single day.

As I got older, and devices became more developed and smaller so that they could be utilized on more personal levels, all of the pro-activity started changing. You stopped seeing people going outside, in fact a lot of my friends just wanted to stay inside and "game". People started falling off of the face of the earth. I had a friend in High School, his name was Dan. He was a popular kid, everyone wanted to hang out with him. Then you stopped seeing him altogether. He literally disappeared for years (no I'm not making this up). I finally ran into his sister one day when I was grocery shopping and asked her how her brother had been. She said good and all that he does is play Counter Strike. We talked for a few minutes, and she told me that he had a digital obsession, he was ranked something crazy like top 10 in the country and that he's been literally sitting inside playing his video game for years. That was a LONG time ago that I had this conversation. Since then, he's gotten a lot better, but he still plays on average 3-5 hours a day of XBox Live, killin NEWBZ on CoD :facepalm:.

Gaming systems had been around for a long time. Don't get me wrong, but there was balance in society. Parents who had kids understood that there needed to be balance and that living a life connected primarily digitally wasn't healthy - nor fun.

However, what happened around the year 1999 has changed everything. The remarkable Playstation 2 was just announcing release in 2000, and DreamCast was coming out in October. Nintendo DS followed in 2001, by Game Boy Advanced, XBox, Wii, etc. The systems became more advanced, more realistic, more aggressive. Even the parents started playing in amazement at how far technology had come. Since 1999 there have been nearly 400 million gaming consoles sold in the United States alone. That's more than the population of the entire country.

What happened was everyone entered the digital age, not only of gaming consoles, but pc gaming, and tablet gaming, and cellphone gaming and Angry Birds killing and :|. To0 decided to step out of the gaming world himself.

2370090-screenlg8.jpg

As a 55* Prestige General on CoD on PS3 and going by the username of one *****Army. I found myself doing a lot of killing for long ass periods of time. So much that people would call me and I would ignore their calls. My girlfriends would talk to me and I would ignore them (more than usual). Family and friends would come over and I would put them on extraordinarily hold times to finish my 1 more match (which usually turned into 10 more matches).

Eventually I found myself in yet another time-waster. To me time is money, family and friends are everything and I was wasting my life sitting on my ass killing fake imaginary people. Don't get me wrong is was a fun eventful time. But it just didn't make any sense.

I then began thinking to myself with all of the additional spare time that I could have to myself, the accomplishments and the advantage that it would put me over everyone else who invests there time into gaming instead of creating a business or doing something pro-active.

So I sold my PS3 and my XBox and no longer have a console. Accomplishments have been made, and I don't miss it at all.

Okay, I'm lying. I miss it a lot.. I think I will be buying PS4 when it comes out just to play some more CoD for a little bit. Some habits are just too hard to break I guess :cough:

Overall Lifetime Gaming Savings: $3,000 Dollars Saved
Life Longevity Report: 18,250 Hours Gained
Based on 1 Hour Per Day Average

master1.png

s
The Closest Thing to a Parallel Universe
Facebook.com
Don't worry Mark Zuckerberg, I'm not leaving you out of this one. You and your sophisticated social networking empire along with your app designers of the likes who produced more time wasters like Alien Type Racer, Mafia Wars, Farm Ville, Cafe World and more.
Facebook consumed me. I was totally and utterly consumed. Every single picture I took I uploaded and captioned. I wasn't your kind of guy who would make a comment about everything I was doing, but I'd have a status update at least once a day. I would follow a few of my friends to see what they were saying daily, just because they were one of the ones you couldn't believe "HE JUST SAID THAT? ROFLMAO" type guys who wants to "Just cuddle up with a good girl tonight, anyone?" :|.

Facebook is a time waster big time and takes away another huge aspect of social interacting just like the Smartphone does. Instead of talking to people, your typing messages all day long. Then when they decide to come over there on their cellphone, or your watching TV or showing someone a Facebook/YouTube video. Meh.

Facebook has been deleted out of my life for a long time now, it's something that I recognized as a cancer early on. Since then I've had 3 friends follow in my steps and a close family member. Others are still in the fight for control, and there at a war.

Life Longevity Report: 547,500 Minutes Saved
Based on 30 minutes per day average.

master1.png

Closing Statement on Behalf of Author: To0

Corporations and Governments want you to believe that you need applications and devices to simplify your life & to make your life a better place. They have manipulated you into thinking that you must have these devices and they have even implemented and morphed our way of life into relying on these devices. Not only do devices and addictive chemicals create immense revenue for Governments and Corporations in many forms, but they create an additional level of control that nobody other than God should have access to.

If you were willing to stop doing the things mentioned above for just a little bit, you would realize how much better your life is in just a short time. When's the last time you actually sat outside and appreciated the sun? When's the last time you actually didn't grab your phone every 10 minutes to see if you had a new message or missed call?

Devices are fun, technology is a great thing, and I'm not opposed to having these devices. You can have them if you know how to use them in moderation. Moderation being the key word there, which does not exist in my realm of perception. For me, there is no such thing as moderation. It's either all or nothing. There are billions of people who are struggling to identify in 2013, and the sad thing is that most of them aren't trying to identify who they are, they're trying to establish their wireless connection in the digital age.

I noticed something over the course of the past few months. The fact that almost at all times someone either has a cellphone or a cigarette in there hands or is using one of the devices I mentioned above. In the beginning when I rid myself of my cellphone and stopped smoking I would actually feel like I was missing something. Where's my cig, where's my phone. Then it dawned on me. These people, my friends, my family have been programmed. There brains are slowly becoming rewired. They have been trained to systematically check their phones and thus their accounts. To automatically out of habit smoke a cigarette, just because the hand feels empty. To turn on the TV because there is just nothing else to do. To log on Facebook because they have the compulsion to do so. To play a video game just for 20 minutes tonight, in hopes of not staying up until 2am because of an early work schedule, but staying up till 3am and being dead ass tired the next morning anyways.

It dawned on me, that we had been slowly, over time, controlled and manipulated. By the Corporations that run the Government and the Government that empowers the Corporations. We had been lead down this road for a long time. It's made it easy for them to shove everything down our minds and into our stomach. We've made the playing field aggressively disproportionate. Why? Because we spend all of our time basically WASTING our time, while they spend that excess time excelling over us.

The impressions given and the tools used could only be achieved on such a grand scale. The grandest scale of all. Master Chaos. To create and implement complete control while seemingly on the user end, we would feel as if we were in control. The constant outlets of information pouring in for us to do and buy as they please, from trending, to everything, all corporate created and fed.

Through all of their outlets, they were powerful.

Through understanding, knowledge and ridding myself of these parasites I have become the Master of Chaos. masterchaos.com - Registered at Namecheap.com

And with that I hope that you all liked my article. Looking forward to any comments and replies. I'll be sure to tweak it some and add to it as I go. This is the first draft. I'm not one for typing 20,000 characters and then having enough energy to go back and fix my mistakes and the sentences that didn't sound proper - so the fixes and shit might come tomorrow or tonight.

"Sometimes you must look down the road a ways and make sacrifices in the immediate. Sometimes it's better to do without for a time, so that you can be even greater than you were destined be." - To0

Total Lifetime Savings: $340,062
Total Lifetime Savings Based on 2.25% Yearly Inflation: $1,034,484.38
Total Days of Life Added: 6,353 Days or 17.3 Years

Thanks for reading (y).

Last edited:
25 comments
lol the cellphone thing happened to me :P
I got mugged of my HTC smartphone and after that i started using an old nokia N series phone that was lying in some drawer in the house,
I used to use my HTC all the freaking time, used to play games on it and check emails and do literally everything on it and when it got mugged for a whole 1 month i had a urge to get a new smartphone and like To0 my hands started to type of their own i was like wtf am i doing oh well with this current phone that i have i only make calls nothing else and practially i dont use it :P

But aren't they suppose to represent and fight for us??

Did you EVER tried to read the history, and realize that you, your ancestors and their ancestors always had owners? Only names changed, societies, and ideas how that should be done were changed. But game for power, is the same.

What exactly you need to be represented for, and about? You are learned to live in a hurd. Whole your life was planned in advance, your education, society around you, jobs, money. Everything you see is a show. Fake life, made for you to live in it, and be exploited, so you can play your role in society.

You are pre-programmed, to think and act, the way someone wants you. Freedom? Yeah, try it sometimes, to see how much you actually have it.

Here's news flash for you, stuff to think about.

How does medicine industry works, and what is that, they are relying on, to make money? What moves weapons industry, to make money? How do banks make money, when they don't really manufacture anything, and why sharking is illegal, and how sharking is different than banking system? Why it's illegal to sell your own product, without state being involved in that? Why do you have taxes, on every single thing? What do you think taxes are?

Taxes are just optional as the rate you pay is of your on choice, it just depends on how much paperwork your willing to do and where your willing to live.

Singapore trading of securities in any exchange is tax exempt income, as well as money earned from outside sources. Bulgaria trading of any securities on any market in the EU or EEA is tax exempt. In many countries including the United States you can have tax exempt money by investing in government bonds, but this is best to take advantage of if you are living in a low tax rate nation and then move to countries with this type of income exemption.

If there is a grand conspiracy to keep people "down" then why is information on personal finance as well as information on countries with low tax rates so easily available ?

Something soon that I will be adding to the list and avidly working on is Alcohol.

The toughest one of them all I must say.

I've been living without all these things for the last 10 years.

In fact my telephone is still a rotary dial land line.
(When my cheap plastic one broke around the year 1999 I found the rotary dial telephone at a flea market. Guess what??? It does something that all the other phones, including smart phones, can't do. That's give me a clear hear-able connection.)

Currently I have gone on a 7 day water fast (I am on day 7 as we speak), partially to start my non-alcohol phase, which we will see how long that has gone. I wanted to fast so I could rid my body of impurities, such as the excessive alcohol I was consuming and to lose my addiction to one of the worst drugs in the world SUGAR.

I'll have a full report on these recent events as well as updates to the original article once I have established a solid routine regarding the diet and alcohol consumption.

I've been living without all these things for the last 10 years.

In fact my telephone is still a rotary dial land line.
(When my cheap plastic one broke around the year 1999 I found the rotary dial telephone at a flea market. Guess what??? It does something that all the other phones, including smart phones, can't do. That's give me a clear hear-able connection.)

Yea you know what, funny you mention that, everytime I talk to my Brother I can't understand a damn thing he says and he has an iPhone.

Alcohol isn't made to control people, if it was Alcohol drinks would be one of the most tasting drinks

Last edited:
Alcohol wasn't made to control you.

It was made to kill you. Alcohol is a poison. The way that it's advertised and accepted into society is that it's one of the best things to do - while out to eat, while out with friends, while watching a game, when relaxing and getting off of work.

Sure it's good in moderation, however, in a society that likes to remove it's inhibitions that's not going to happen and we have people who turn into drunks. Alcoholism is a real slavery to not only the body, but the mind. It all boils down to individual choice first and foremost.

However to say it's not a poison and thus a chaotic intrusion into ones life wouldn't be the truth (unless consumed in moderation).

Some seriously mind-fucking article but I love the depth and detail you go in to.

Just an addition from my part: I was never fan of Social Networks. Had Facebook account for about 2 years and decided to close it, best time-saving move I ever made. (1 hour daily saved to do other, productive things)

Same goes for games, I don't play them but I know a lot of people do.

Shut down your Social Media profiles, stop playing Games and stop watching TV all day, you can read daily news online and that's all you need in my opinion, you'll save days, weeks, months and years of your life.

I still cannot find a source on microphones being in all tv's except for the newest ones that cost alot of money and are voice controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back