Masking detected by Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokos11

A few weeks ago Google detected masking on my site (and stopped indexing by the way...). The problem is I don't know what's the source of that problem. I have some ads on my site, pop-unders from Plugrush and pop-undeer + banners from Exoclick.
Has anyone had similar problem before? What do you think is the source of detected masking?

6 comments
their are many reasons why they do manual actions on your site
and i too experience such warning for many times and thankfully i manage to get out
on such warning

anyhow use this site browseo.net to check if you have cloacking and sneaking on your site

I've used it yesterday. It detected cloaking, but marked code was strange. There were only simple digits marked (such as 1 or 2 or 0 - one digit in a line). It was widget's fault. After deleting it, I asked Google for checking my site again. Will write the result here when I get one.
And what do you thing about pop under ads? May they be the source of cloaking, in general?

I thought i had redirects turned off too.
There is a google tool to check your site, just dont remember what it's call or where to find.

If you have webmaster tools just go to manual actions and reason for the de-index should be there.

I've used it yesterday. It detected cloaking, but marked code was strange. There were only simple digits marked (such as 1 or 2 or 0 - one digit in a line). It was widget's fault. After deleting it, I asked Google for checking my site again. Will write the result here when I get one.
And what do you thing about pop under ads? May they be the source of cloaking, in general?

if i only knew your site perhaps i can take a look
anyhow good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back