Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey first i thought to tell all of u dat its a projct bt thn i realized dat i shuld tell d truth and dat its my frnds matter and nt prjct....even i felt embarcing while tellng bt wat to do dey r in true love and both of thm cannt live widout each other....i know both of thm very welll...even i tried my bst bt nthng wrkd...

Both of them says dat wat wrong did we do by luvng each othr..deu say dat yes dere is a family relation btwen us bt nt so close dat we wuld be clld as close brthr and sis...

Write on the project, y do u put up bullshit questions?

Still Giving a Better Answer - If ur a Hindu, u cant. If u wana marry... I dont no much abt it... Consult ur parents & ask them more abt it... If ur in true love, As People say - Love is Blind, Forget the stuff & Marry... Have a Great Life! ;)

In Hindus i don't think there is a boy who lovs his Bua's (Father's Sister) Daughter.
Till now she is calling his Dad "Mama". After married she'll call him daddy.
wow.
Hope you are not that boy.
Things like this make us diff. then other religion.

Everyone cannt b d same.
Dere r exceptn ,we mst undrtke thm too.
Dey r in family relation bt d bhua and mamma r not their own bt r cousin...
Cn smthng happen in future?

why don't you ask some one elder than to you rather than wasting your time here..! if you want to marry, change religion and then marry, and then again if you like, restore the religion, or else fuk off./.!
speak to your parents!

i think there's some culture where ppl would marry close relatives. they still have babies, and those ppl grown up... and, by generations and generations, they could be someone next to you. so, why bother? ppl do evolve.

if there's any worries against the law in your location, better ask your lawyer...

Lifetalk dat is wat i want to knw...it doesnt allow upto certain limit as per i know...and i wnt to know whether this relation is inside or beyond d limit...hinduism doesnt allow marriage upto certain series of cousin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back