Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDiver

Hi guys,

Just having a look through the marketplace and it seems sooo very untidy.

My suggestion would be that the "Closed" thread be moved to another area.

This would save time by not having to go through the pages looking for a live sale.

Any thoughts?

24 comments
Just to let you know a "tidy up" will not happen. it is request multiple times, but nothing happens.

We could create a sub-section to the marketplace, where deals have been completed. Or, we could use a different prefix instead of closed for completed deals.

Create a new section in Marketplace maybe Completed deals yea you are right, Using a prefix will cause more Confusion lol then its now,

Thanks

I like the idea of keeping those for the public to see. Often times users will link back to those when they know/suspect a user of trying to cheat others. They are often used as proof even years later.

I have went ahead and created a sub-section to the marketplace.

Completed sales/trades will now be moved into the completed transactions section.

Thank you, we value your suggestions!

P.S. Tidying up is in progress.

Hey, not sure if it's too much, or going overboard, but instead of having just one forum 'Completed Transactions' Maybe make three new ones? Let me explain.

Rename Completed Transactions to Transactions.
Make two new sub-categories in the Transactions forum.
One called Completed/Successful Transactions.
Another called Failed/Scam Transactions.

That way, it divides the 'trustworthy' sellers from scammers.

I wouldn't consider deleting/pruning the banned members threads or trashing them, as other people can see them and known not to do business with them in other forums, etc.

@Excel
i respect your suggestion but its too complected. isn't it? Huge load on Moderating team. Instead one sub forum "Completed sales" is good. further-more no one would like to end up with Scam/fail Transactions, unfortunately if anything of that kind happens moderators here on WJ specify the reason and close the thread. its the best practise

You took the words out of my mouth, immu!

There are 474 pages worth of threads to moderate if we considered your suggestion Exel. Unfortunately, I don't think it is feasible. However, we may introduce iTrader.

iTrader would be brilliant as long as it is somewhat monitored and strict rules are implemented. I also believe it should be made clear if it was installed, to not trust users purely based on iTrader score.

iTrader would be brilliant as long as it is somewhat monitored and strict rules are implemented. I also believe it should be made clear if it was installed, to not trust users purely based on iTrader score.

If we were to introduce iTrader, we would hire additional members so that they can monitor the marketplace as a whole and any feedback left. We could have iTrader modified so that it lists the transaction amount too.

If we were to introduce iTrader, we would hire additional members so that they can monitor the marketplace as a whole and any feedback left. We could have iTrader modified so that it lists the transaction amount too.

Yeah, just a suggestion, Hawk.. it would be a lot of trouble, Itrader would be good, I'd go for that. :p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

yeah Hawk., mostly scores on iTrader comes from MSN's/Skype's/any other Instant Messengers people just link and ask to give a point. All in all iTrader its a good solution. at the end of the day the no one should trust anyone on the internet easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back