Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
I like the design and the cool color usage.

I like the current domain over the new one you want to switch to but thats up to you.

However to get content maybe offer free listings for the first so many users or a discount of some sort. This way content gets the site started, as I don't see many people jumping right in to list their site on an empty looking site. Even though it is a great concept and design.

Your site is new, so it's a very bad idea to have ads on your website.
1)With the current traffic you'll hardly get any ad clicks.
2)People don't like ads
First let your Website grow, then think about putting ads.

Bro,

right now, there is no content on your site, so i suggest, make it free to list,, until you have some traffic, then implement charges,

no one is gonna list their sale for $7 where no one is gonna see.

Maybe you can darken this txt
a lil hard to read
http://screensnapr.com/v/SjDURX.png

maybe you want to rewrite this,
you got double spacing, inconsistent "Website-Marketplace"

Website-Marketplace is a marketplace which allows users to buy, sell and trade both established and new websites.
Website Marketplace allows buyers and sellers of websites to meet up in a safe and secure enviroment to do business together.
If you are a seller, simply create a new account, add some credits to your account with PayPal, and then start posting your scripts for sale.
As a buyer, just create your account and start bidding! There are many new and established websites that you can bid on as well as many with buy it now options!

-------------------------------------------
maybe hire someone to input dummy listings and bids, to make your site looks active..

Thanks for all your feedbacks, 1, i am going to do free listing for the first time i open, 2, i will remove the add because i am not open yet so i thought i would see how the ads look, 3, i have already dropped the price to $5 for listing and that's permanent, 4, i will rewrite that thank you ty180sx.

Well thank you all for your honest opinions and suggestions and will make most of the changes suggested.

I am looking for someone who can code script to help me add and fix a few things.

Thank you Hyper, but there is a couple of things that need changing editing and fixing all i need now is a good script coder and then i can do the final touches and open.

I like the design and the cool color usage.

I like the current domain over the new one you want to switch to but thats up to you.

However to get content maybe offer free listings for the first so many users or a discount of some sort. This way content gets the site started, as I don't see many people jumping right in to list their site on an empty looking site. Even though it is a great concept and design.

I have made it free as you suggested. Thank you r0ck

Your site is new, so it's a very bad idea to have ads on your website.
1)With the current traffic you'll hardly get any ad clicks.
2)People don't like ads
First let your Website grow, then think about putting ads.

All ads have been removed. Thank you ajinkya9

Hey Spider, overall, I like it alot! Heres a few suggestions: http://awesomescreenshot.com/06cg5sn44

All your suggestions have been done. Thank you Mindy

Bro,

right now, there is no content on your site, so i suggest, make it free to list,, until you have some traffic, then implement charges,

no one is gonna list their sale for $7 where no one is gonna see.

Maybe you can darken this txt
a lil hard to read
http://screensnapr.com/v/SjDURX.png

maybe you want to rewrite this,
you got double spacing, inconsistent "Website-Marketplace"

Website-Marketplace is a marketplace which allows users to buy, sell and trade both established and new websites.
Website Marketplace allows buyers and sellers of websites to meet up in a safe and secure enviroment to do business together.
If you are a seller, simply create a new account, add some credits to your account with PayPal, and then start posting your scripts for sale.
As a buyer, just create your account and start bidding! There are many new and established websites that you can bid on as well as many with buy it now options!

-------------------------------------------
maybe hire someone to input dummy listings and bids, to make your site looks active..

All your suggestions have been done. Thank you ty180sx

Well thank you to all that have given me fantastic suggestions it has really helped me, so thanks everyone.

The site is now open to all, please come and see the changes.
http://55Bid.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back