Manual , Multi Poster , both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoster80

Hello
I'm planing to buy next days ThemePoster, because I saw it's very useful and you earn alot of time posting in the same time in more forums..
I use Oron only..I started 1 week ago..I'm just uploading and starting some mega-threads and try to update every day..
The question is ..How do you post guys? Manual? Multi Poster? Both?
I'm thinking to post manual in 3-4 big forums only and use a multi poster for the rest of forums...
If you want to share here your work style..thank you in advance:)

13 comments
Manual helps you to get away from ban

i got banned on so many sites with reason auto posting but trust me i am manual poster so when i use this kinda software what i will got lol

Im surprised so many say manual, i was just about to buy a multi poster, maybe i shouldnt.

Atm i post manual to test out filesonic and to fix some things.

Why do you get banned when using multi poster? Is it detectable or did you fail to follow rules or did you post to fast or did you post in a bot like way?

Only got 50 downloads in a day from 1 post when i did manual, ~1$ (although havent posted since i did that post 2 days ago so got 2$ from that post now). If i get the multiposting i think i should be able to post on 5-10 times as many websites and several posts and several threads, so slow with manual.

1 post (on a few forums) for 1$ = not that much when manual but alot when multi posting i think, and each post should generate more money with multi poster, really think i should get it but still not 100% sure.

Just checked thema poster, have to buy it :)

It got all the features i need.

Is it anything special that makes post look like spam / auto posted? (Want to avoid getting banned on as many websites as possible)
I think most my manually posts look like it aswell becouse i try to keep the same "format" of the post. Dont know what should look different.

Update: Bough thema poster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back