Manual Blog Commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
Blog commenting is still one of the best ways to get quality backlinks and most I guess SEO people still working on it. There are couple of things everyone should keep in mind when doing blog commenting.

1. Always do blog commenting on recently updated blogs
2. Always do blog commenting on related blogs

Blog comment is wrong! You'll destroy other people's blog with your nonsense comments (if they are not destroyed by others yet).

Not quite sure what this is doing in the Whitehat section.

No, I don't go for blog commenting links now-a-days. To get 1 backlink from a well-known blog I might have to wait for a month however I can get 2-4 backlinks from forum with a single post! Besides there are many options now a days to get backlinks... So why trawl for blog comment links?

Yes, there are people still using the same technique of manual blog commenting on higher page rank blogs such that the follow up link can be helpful for improving their blog page ranking and helps to an extent in the blog or website indexing. While this is not the sole way of promoting or optimizing the page ranking but is one of the best ways for improving page ranking.

Does anyone still manually trawl through blogs for high pr comments like back in the day?

I don't, but I believe it is still effective and beneficial in some other ways.
If you target relevant niche site and your contributions are worthy then you will be able to build online reputation.
Backlinks and traffic will just be a bonus.

Some where I found blog commeting with direct site may be become some harmful for your site ranking.

Blog Commeting have Another genuine methoed for promoting your site by social profile. You can comment on related Blog site through social networking Account Login.

Writing a blog comment is a great way to advertise your cause or organization by featuring web addresses that venture back to a specific site or blog. Blog comments are a reaction to a blog post, so it should be your opinion to what you’ve read. I know that paidforumposting.com writers are good for this, contact them, OP.

Blog commenting is useful provided the blogs on which you comment are related to your business and secondly do not do too much blog commenting as too much of everything is harmful ultimately.

manual blog commenting is best process to create high quality link for website. you should avoid any online tools for blog commenting

Yes, i am using blog comments to get links, it is still powerfull for now and we can get high pr links, i suggest to use google alerts for this

Blog commenting is still one of the best ways to get quality backlinks and most I guess SEO people still working on it. There are couple of things everyone should keep in mind when doing blog commenting.

1. Always do blog commenting on recently updated blogs
2. Always do blog commenting on related blogs

I couldn't agree more with you tk-hassan. Making sure blogs are related and especially recently update is important. You don't want to post someone's blog that hasn't updated in weeks to even years. Remember you are looking for active user because usually with a blog that hasn't been updated recently most the traffic you get won't be that good if any at all. Most people that go to outdated blogs will see that the info on that blog isn't up to date and will usually click away quickly. I personally use Google Alerts for posting to updated blogs. They let you choose keywords that are important to you and then they will send you an email when someone has posted something new on their blog or website. It's an awesome tool to have in your belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back