Managing Telecom Expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annalee Cotte

Banned
Banned
Hello guys, it's been years since the last time I was here I'm so glad to be back :) I have a question regarding expense saving tools. I belong to a growing company and we want to reduce our telecom and technology expenses as well as focus on our growth strategies. Telecom expense management is no easy task, we have a dedicated department that address these expenses and they use Excel sheets for this. How much do we spend on our telecom expenses? How much inventory do we have? When do our contracts expire? Questions that pushed our management to implement telecom expense & data management solution. To those who implement similar system in their organization, can this answer the questions I previously asked? Can you recommend an efficient provider for this kind of system to further assist our department in managing our telecom expenses. Thanks in advance guys.

1 comment
Yes, I agree that managing your telecom expenses are quite difficult to handle. In some companies, they consider to outsource it to make it easier and likewise, can minimize unnecessary costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back