VPS ManagedHybrid.com - RDPs, SAS or SATA drives, from £25.00/month (Netherlands, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i have a test account ?

VPS #4 - 6GBps
VPS #1 - 4GB RAM- 200GB - 6Gbps - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - UNMANAGED ***ENCODING NOT ALLOWED***
$51.00USD Monthly

I tested and I find the upload very fast I'll make the payment Today

thank you add the payment by alertpay if possible.

thanks to read pm

Last edited:
i want to try

VPS #2 - SAS15K
VPS #1 -1GB RAM- 120GB - SAS 15K RPM - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - UNMANAGED ***ENCODING ALLOWED***

from uk....

sorry i cant pm u.....can u reply me at 1111shahroz@gmail.com

thanks

GUYS THIS VPS ROCKS.....!!!!!!

TREMENDOUS SPEEDS AND SUPPORT

THANKS MANAGEDHYBRID.....

Last edited:
hi,

i wana have a test account if its possible

VPS #4 - 6GBps
VPS #1 - 4GB RAM- 200GB - 6Gbps - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - UNMANAGED ***ENCODING NOT ALLOWED***
$51.00USD Monthly

thanks

davidphan: I will PM you in a couple of days. I am in the process of getting more IPs from my provider and therefore will be able to give you a test account. I also PMd you just in case you don't see this.

hi

i want to test this plan managehybrid

VPS #3 - 6GBps
VPS #1 -512MB RAM- 60GB - 6Gbps - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - UNMANAGED ***ENCODING NOT ALLOWED***
$40.00USD Monthly

thanks

hi, can i try the demo on vps #1 or #3?
which one is better ?
i want fast upload to us based file host like fileserve.

thank you.

@zicaros: I have PMd you just in case as I am waiting to get more IPs from my host. We have negotiated prices now I asked for the amount of IPs I need for this server, waiting on their confirmation.

@ace3: I have PMd you as well. For FileServe I am getting speeds of 800KB/s+ per thread x 10 (FileZilla) the past few weeks total 8MB/s (if you add em up). Now for FileSonic who is also hosted on the USA and EU is a 20MB/s+ on their EU FTP line. Either way I will let you test both if needed to.

Thx for the signature thefboo & the comment. Which yes, relatively SAS disks are much faster since everyone always offers SATA drives.

@zicaros: I have PMd you just in case as I am waiting to get more IPs from my host. We have negotiated prices now I asked for the amount of IPs I need for this server, waiting on their confirmation.

@ace3: I have PMd you as well. For FileServe I am getting speeds of 800KB/s+ per thread x 10 (FileZilla) the past few weeks total 8MB/s (if you add em up). Now for FileSonic who is also hosted on the USA and EU is a 20MB/s+ on their EU FTP line. Either way I will let you test both if needed to.

Thx for the signature thefboo & the comment. Which yes, relatively SAS disks are much faster since everyone always offers SATA drives.

ussually i'm uploading via zoom uploader.
will i get speed at least half on screenshot in first post?
well better to try myself.

ace3: Sent you the trial account. Is peculiar though that all last week I tried uploading and I get 800KB/s for each thread in FileZilla and 750KB/s in z_oo_m (max is 8 upload counts) for free version (zoom) when doing FileServe. I am sure if you try more you can reach more. I just went in though and test the speed and I got over 8 thread a full 100MB/s (not that always wont be the case because is empty right now) but thats what it is. Like FileSonic one thread will reach me 20MB/s easy.

Anyway I'll let you test ..I left some 10x1GB test files to test out. Let me know. Test out the WinRaR ...benchmark the disks (software installed) to see. Try speedtest.net anything to see that you can see we are not overloaded in anyway. The account I gave you is under where members are on right now as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wanting to see the speed I got just recently taken at this past hour is the following above:

I still prefer FTP where you can upload via EU line for FSonic and get more threads for FServe

Take note that we do not have to "restart" the server to get these kind of speeds. The method is to open multiple connections which will likely increase your chances to get more speeds. Note that what your getting is a shared port of 1Gbps and not a dedicated one. Otherwise I would be overselling like crazy. Is only dedicated (unless your buying the whole server to yourself). However, if the case comes where speeds are so slow there will be another 1Gbps port plugged in. But for the past few months this has never been the case so we are OK.

Last edited:
i will try it 5 hours from my posting now since i'm on my office, and other than port 80 is blocked.

i satisfied with the current demo speed.
which one is located on current demo ?
#1 or #3 ?

Last edited:
hi, i tried to paid invoice #27 , but i can't complete the process, after click on subscribe, then login , paypal kicked back me to your whcms again.

Sent you a PM ace

EDIT: You should be able to make the payment through your account as well. I had to change my Paypal ID username on WHMCS.

If you have any questions or PMs e-mail me at managedhybrid@gmail.com for fastest response.

Just an update - I got my IPs for the UK server (just enough to not ask again until server is full). Will reply everyone backs PM who has done so and e-mailed tomorrow and take care of everyone who needs a trial account.

NL - Pending to get more IPs.

Alertpay - Coming soon for those that requested.

Update- Our new IPs haven't worked. Hopefully DC can sort this out. All current clients are unaffected by this.

EDIT: April 14 12:00PM EST

The IPs given me to me were not working so I told provider to take a look. They have seemed to fix it as I can create VMs out of them now. I will assign test accounts later on today for those that PMd and post a screenshot for those (just in case) who may think I am lying or dodging anyone. Just because there always is one.

EDIT: April 14 7:00PM EST

I am now giving the trial accounts out. I will update this as I have a couple from here (e-mails/PMs haven't done so yet).

david-done
zicaros-done
spongebob-done
emails-done
pms- done

Note: This is just a reminder for myself. At this time I was in the process of getting IPs from my provider which took a bit of time to get. Everyone else who is a client do not need to worry about this.

If you didn't get a trial account and you asked for one please ask again via PM or e-mail at managedhybrid@gmail.com

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back