Man of the Millennium awarded to normal man

Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

81890008681039829094.jpg

Mr.Kalayanasundaram worked as a Librarian for 30 years. Every month in his 30 year experience(service), he donated his entire salary to help the needy. He worked as a server in a hotel to meet his needs. He donated even his pension amount of about ten lakh rupees to the needy.

He is the first person in the world to spend the entire earnings for a social cause. In recognition to his service, United Nations Organisation adjudged him as one of the Outstanding People of the 20th Century.. An American organisation honored him with the ‘Man of the Millennium’ award. He received a sum of Rs 30 cores as part of this award which he distributed entirely for the needy as usual. :O

Moved by his passion to help others, :fly:Super Star Rajinikanth adopted him as his father. He still stays as a bachelor and dedicated his entire life for serving the society.

We all Indians should be PROUD. UNO has honored him but we Indians don't even know that such a personality exist amongst us.

At least have the courtesy to pass this on and on till the whole world comes to know about this Great Good Samaritan. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
11 comments
If not full, we guys should atleast donate 1/4th of our earnings to the poor instead of spending mindlessly on things we end up throwing in trash.

lol Rick, when i give some advise i make sure that i am already following it. Anyways, i wont talk about this much since this is personal preference and not something we can/would like to force upon users.

kthnxbai

i am also saving pocket money to help others, sure i will help atleast few :)

off:
still now i am impressed by abdul kalam, and even i teach subject to older people in my free time, now we have another man to salute..

atleast we have to give him a small respect in our country....
kill you politicians, they give awards and fuc*king doctrate to rich people, they don't have other time.already they're spending time in "where to transfer money, swiss or panama"....
worst politicians ever...
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=9248

In our country the parents are usually being taken care on their old age until their last of days.

Anyways, the news is cool. I can never give even a little coin for donations since I hate donating money. Maybe some free services.

That is a very atypical indian, but he deserves the price. If the indian upper class where less greedy and more generous, there would not be any poverty in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back