Status
Not open for further replies.

bicho45613

hi guys , i found this method some where , and i give it a try and it realy worked for me , i hope it works with you too... its too much bettre then making money with scammer filehost

Make $50/Day With CPA + YouTube Method, Anyone Can Do This - Zero Investment
Last month I became interested in video marketing. I then seriously started thinking how I could apply this with my already existing CPA based websites. I came up with my own plan. I started implementing it on the 3rd of this month and I reached $50/Day within 3 weeks. In this thread I am going to share my method with you all.
This method is very simple. Some of you might be already doing this.
Step 1: Pick a CPA Email Submit Offer
I opened the offers page of my favorite CPA network. I was interested in:
1) Email/Zip submit offers
2) Popular offers with a good conversion rate
3) Banner or Contextual type of marketing allowed
4) Preferably USA offers
5) Avoided iphone or ipad email submit offers as I could face stiff competition
Step 2: Keyword Research
I opened my favorite keyword tool and typed the root keyword. I was only interested in keywords which matched the following criteria:
1) Keywords which are directly relevant to the email submit offer
2) Exact match with more than 50 searches per day
3) Less than 250,000 search results
4) Keywords for which there are less authority sites in the first page
5) Keywords for which there are no videos displayed in the first page.
I picked 4 keywords which are directly related to the email submit offer.
Step 3: Build a Landing Page
I already had a few CPA based websites, but I decided to buy a new domain for this project. This is what I did:
1) Bought a domain name which consists of the root keyword.
2) Built 4 landing pages for the email submit offer. I liked to have a separate landing page for each keyword.
3) Placed the image of the email submit offer on my landing page
4) Wrote enticing Call-to-Action next to the image
5) Placed a button with this kind of text "Get Your Free [Product Name] Here!"
6) Wrote the most important benefits/features of that offer
Here I would like to mention that you can also iFrame the offer. It is best to contact your affiliate manager when in doubt whether to iFrame the offer or not. For this project, I wanted to build landing pages to convince and make the visitors more interested in the offer.
To justify my "Zero Investment" in the title of this thread, you can use a blogger blog and redirect to your offer.
Step 4: Publish Video
For producing the video, here's what I did:
1) Gathered images from relevant sources
2) Created some slides in Powerpoint and saved them as images
3) Used Animoto, uploaded my images, added music and background and produced the video
4) Watermarked the video
5) Exported the video to my Youtube account
6) Wrote an exciting title, description and tags, link to the landing page in description
7) Added an annotation note to the video
Published 4 videos, 1 video for each keyword.
In case you are new to making videos, let me tell you it is very simple. The first time when I learnt how to make a video, it took me around 2 hours. Now it takes me 15 minutes.
Step 5: Traffic
Here are the exact steps which I followed:
1) Pinned the videos to my Pinterest account
2) Tweeted the Pinterest links
3) I had generic twitter account with 2000+ followers and pinterest account with 300+ followers. These are not niche specific.
That is it. I haven't built any other link, telling you the truth.
After 10 - 15 days, started getting the traffic as 3 of my videos are in the google first page.
Got 150 visitors/day from those 4 videos and 35 people converted, making me $50 +/day.
Analysis:
I think these are the most important steps which I did right, to get the first page rank -
1) Choosing keywords
2) I analyzed the top 10 pages in Google and the top 10 videos for the keywords. I wrote my title and description and made it better than the other sites and videos.
3) Produced videos with offer related images, slides containing call to action
4) Video title, description and annotation - I wrote these in such a way that convinced visitors to go for the offer
5) Video tags - all combinations of keywords related to the offer and some generic keywords
Twists:
You can twist this method a lot. You can do all this and more -
1) YouTube commenting to make videos popular
2) Buy YouTube views
3) Buy twitter or pinterest followers
4) Build backlinks to videos
5) Twist the method itself.
In this method, I relied on the videos getting traffic from google rank. You can make youtube your primary source of traffic by mass uploading videos. Or make twitter your primary source. Or do clickbank, amazon products instead of CPA. Or promote your videos with adwords.

http://www.imageporter.com/0dewp8ab5lb6/Sans_titre.png.html

Last edited:
5 comments
In my opinion, for making stable money with CPA, it's more important to learn techniques than methods. If you understand the principles of advertising, demographic research and optimization, you can develop your own methods and adapt to when things change. Usually I find that methods like the one posted above are dead by the time they get made public.

Good starting for someone new to video

..all those who wants to try video as a source of traffic...would find it very easy & simple method to begin with it...:sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back