Status
Not open for further replies.

barcodenation

Ok so I was at work today and was standing behind a cashier watching her check this lady out who had a stack of like 100 coupons. Anyway... The ladies shopping cart was full of shit and I mean full. The total was about $300. The cashier then started to scan her coupons and it kept going down and down. -$10, -$1.50, -$5, -$2 and there were a bunch of those. The total kept going down and I said you better stop you're almost back to zero and the cashier said we're allowed to go in the negative (meaning money back to the customer) So the last coupon scanned and the new total was -$285.65. The girl said she does it once a week and rarely gets under $200. Then she turns around and sells all the items on ebay. She said the most she's ever got was over $400 from doing this coupon shopping. So every month she gets at least $800 from shopping then makes about $600 more from selling all the items for a lower cost than almost any store or ebay seller. Well there it is. It would take some hella home work to figure out what items to purchase and what coupons to print out but the shit actually works I saw it with my own eyes.

Here's the run down... Buy a $0.97 pack of crayons and use a $3 coupon and you get back $2.03. Same goes for if you buy a toy on sale for $5 and you have a $10 off coupon you get $5 back. Basically find items that are on clearance or rollback for a low price and get a coupon for that product that is worth more than the sell price to get money back..

Hopefully someone will do this shit because it's awesome!

Walmart is the only store that does this.

Last edited:
18 comments
Nice to see you back barcod. :P

well I like the idea but unfortunately it only works with Walmart :-(

btw are the coupons available everywhere that easy?

Where State/City are you guys from? Man I'm in SoCal and that just doesn't not work here! Too many savvy Asians and Mexicans probably killed it. None of the stores around me allow Doubling, etc.

=[

Something makes me doubt that they give you back cash in hand if your total goes negative?

Yeah they give you cash back Ultima. I'm a manager at Walmart and I wouldn't lie about this. They have a tv show on TLC about it too go watch it!

nice, but where to get the coupouns
You can get coupons online, in news papers, and in magazine ads.

Where State/City are you guys from? Man I'm in SoCal and that just doesn't not work here! Too many savvy Asians and Mexicans probably killed it. None of the stores around me allow Doubling, etc.

=[
Walmart honors it. It's not just a state thing it's a world wide thing. All Walmart stores honor the coupon system for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
In here coupons are mostly tied to amounts.
If you buy X times the product, you get an Y euro discount.

You always end up paying.

Look for a show 'Extreme Couponing' on rlslog.net or similar scene sites.

It's an absurd American 'ritual' for some people in the US. Some use it in a greedy sense to stock up goods they will never use, some use it wisely and donate the goods to charities or US troops abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back