Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We recommend all other aff need checked all PROTECT column is My Files for protect your files. We can recover your money by balance upgrade premium, but can't recover your files.

Few minutes ago, I tried Protect option, then i test delete some files that i haven't post that already marked with tick protect option . And those files got deleted. CMIIW, but if we ticked Protect option, files supposed to be can not be delete, for delete need to open security option first. You can see it in my account log if you want.

And please test again this feature for make sure it work.

Yap my account was hacked , files not deleted by lumzechai!!
Payment requested with correct info !!

Anyway my password was stolen only from your site because your security is low,If anyone try to hack accounts with bruteforce , it's verry easy to hack accounts!
I can try to login with wrong password as many times as i want, without giving me any captchas or other security measures!!

Anyway this forced me to do what i wanted to do long time ago->changing host!

cancel bye bye, but before that it`s time to write here Sorry lumfile it`s not scam and leave like a man not like girl, don`t forget lum will pay you your money even if he call him many times he is cheater...

lum

I suggest you hide the e-mail and payment info in the page My Account Settings
You could make display them only when the Security Lock is disable.

@vAiLan i dont know why i wasted my time AGAIN to give you any explanation.I told you : "Do not eneter in a conversation with me!".AGain i tell you: Dont comment on my posts (here or any other threads).

Anyway , lumfile is not a scam host!! just low security measures!

cancel no there is no problem with security measures.. my account it`s ok... so if you use simple password or rapidleech or rdp there is the problem... but not with lumfile.. anyway you will not write in this topic because you leave like you write so i will not enter in conversation with you ... thank you.

Anyway , lumfile is not a scam host!! just low security measures!
No way, If we low security then hacked get my admin pass. Not you :)
If we put captcha while login account then many download software not works. You see: other file host not have captcha. Not only us.

IS STILL BANNED }:-)
Sorry, I just leave out a bit. Forgot your account. Try again please

I suggest to other affiliates if you have balance, request payout!
Yes. My suggest too.

Thanks is working again now :)
Our system auto banned if detect any account sharing or multi download on more IPs. Carefully :)

lum

I suggest you hide the e-mail and payment info in the page My Account Settings
You could make display them only when the Security Lock is disable.
Our tech will be do it on tomorrow. I sent a ticket request.

Few minutes ago, I tried Protect option, then i test delete some files that i haven't post that already marked with tick protect option . And those files got deleted. CMIIW, but if we ticked Protect option, files supposed to be can not be delete, for delete need to open security option first. You can see it in my account log if you want.

And please test again this feature for make sure it work.

This...?

That's what i've got when try delete file that have ticked by protect option, the file can delete. Please check again.

This...?

That's what i've got when try delete file that have ticked by protect option, the file can delete. Please check again.
I tested.
1. ENABLE Security
2. Go to My Files and checked on Protect column which file you want protect
3. Refresh page
4. Try for delete, but it can't delete

Please follow with my step above and give me result. If not, let me know your step and I will check again.

Lumfile, letitbit remote please

If you want add letitbit remot, please provide all info bellow to my PM
- letitbit premium: user/pass. Do not change while we do it.
- letitbit link still LIVE for test.

I tested.
1. ENABLE Security
2. Go to My Files and checked on Protect column which file you want protect
3. Refresh page
4. Try for delete, but it can't delete

Please follow with my step above and give me result. If not, let me know your step and I will check again.

I did that Procedure and Security Lock : On.

Here's screenshot :

Before :
( See The first file i just used for test again 263.4 MB , and server time 16:53:55, you can see protect box have ticked. )

After : ( See now that file got delete, server time 16:55:00 )

^^ Yes... even the file has the Protect box marked it can be deleted.
I tested do it too!
Protect is not working.

Last edited:
^^ Yes... even the file has the Protect box marked it can be deleted.
I tested do it too!
Protect is not working when you press the red X
ie0dsqrs7

But if you mark the box to select the file and press the button Delete Selected then the file was not deleted.
The Protect is working only to the button Delete Selected

Thanks for help tested it too Spox.
Whatever delete option selected, it should protect the file, that's the purpose of Protect feature. :)

Hope they will fix this issue.

Last edited:
I tested delete the file by 2 procedures.

First I pressed the button X
button.jpg

And the file was deleted even with the box Protect is marked.

And second, I marked the file as Selected and pressed the button Delete Selected
And the file was not deleted.
The Protect is working only with the button Delete Selected.

You still can delete the files one by one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back