Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Files was deleted my DMCA but backup of files broken!

@lumzechai I sent you PM.....2 files uploaded 8 days ago removed by dmca , backup files broken
and 1 file uploaded in december also removed by DMCA , backup still working!!!

So the problem is not DMCA , and not if file is uploaded last year or days ago.
This problem was never FIXED

So i have also this problem. Files was deleted by dmca and backup files also broken!!!!!!!!

Please i already send you PM about this issue. FIX PLS THIS BIGGEST PROBLEM FOR US.

he can keep auto rebills and also keep users happy just by doing like Paypal before the renew date send e-mail to the user informing them that tier account will be renewed in a number of days if he wanna cancel it please e-mail us at .............. simple easy and doable

Last edited:
I got this error...

In a blank page, had this message:

An Error Ocurred

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.
log link - http://nginx.org/en/docs/ngx_core_module.html#error_log

Faithfully yours, nginx.

But...
Even under ddos attack, errors, loading slower and something like that...
Today is a good day until now!!! :smokin:

Reports.jpg

Maybe could be much better without them!! ;)

Last edited:
I have more money with RG today and i have 0 files posted (I guess they are still indexed by filestube and other sites like that) and with lumfile 7-8TB active files posted :facepalm::facepalm:

We adding button auto cancel recurring payment in My Account.

If you make ticket support to billing team, i think your request processed.

I emailed lumfile, no response, I opened a ticket at billing with this info, never got a ticket number so I can't check up on the ticket nor did I get an email saying a response was given. And everytime I try to access my account info for last few days I get that picture that says
"We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

How can I get my ticket number so I can check up on the status of my ticket? It didn't give me one when I created a ticket.

I emailed lumfile, no response, I opened a ticket at billing with this info, never got a ticket number so I can't check up on the ticket nor did I get an email saying a response was given. And everytime I try to access my account info for last few days I get that picture that says
"We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

How can I get my ticket number so I can check up on the status of my ticket? It didn't give me one when I created a ticket.

Let me know when you sent ticket system. If you can, please re-send. I will follow up for you

9s today thx to ddos
Pro :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back