Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, again, I cannot upload or download through sborg. worked fine last night and earlier today.... but again, due to the site being so, so slow and not-responding, I can't upload/download.... :(

Its Works Perfectly Fine....!!!
I0Fwt.png

I checked your account. I suggest you need limit file size download. You posting full download without any limit. Many free download on your account :smokin: Also, I saw you posting on few site have alexa rank over 1mil
How to limit file size download?
I cant put premium links on forums!
All my files are on 3rar with 400 or 500mb each.
And I dont know why dont have sales?
Help if you can,or I must going to another filehost,I cant work for Zero.

uploaded files are not visible in filemanager..

tried remote please fix it.

atleast Ftp is working fine, files visible after 5 minutes :)

Last edited:
This is getting somewhat annoying....

Why do I keep getting files deleted when they haven't even been shared? And I'm premium, so they can't be expired either...

site load very slow.. sometimes up sometimes down.. and this is for past week.. now i try to upload many files and only 20 30% come to my account.. thank you lum.. i wonder do you plan to fix your site this year(2013) or maybe 2014? I like your site but honestly after problem with database before 2-3 months site is far way from Good.
Please pay to someone who can fix and configure your site, i`m sure you can pay because you earn money.. and please don`t tell me your tech is good because if it was good now i will not write this message..

lumfile support?

I've paid for a premium account, but after one week all of a sudden my login doesn't work. I've raised a support ticket, emailed and still no response.

How can I get it fixed?

I've paid for a premium account, but after one week all of a sudden my login doesn't work. I've raised a support ticket, emailed and still no response.

How can I get it fixed?
PM for me what your problem.

site load very slow.. sometimes up sometimes down.. and this is for past week.. now i try to upload many files and only 20 30% come to my account.. thank you lum.. i wonder do you plan to fix your site this year(2013) or maybe 2014? I like your site but honestly after problem with database before 2-3 months site is far way from Good.
Please pay to someone who can fix and configure your site, i`m sure you can pay because you earn money.. and please don`t tell me your tech is good because if it was good now i will not write this message..
Please read last reply of me. It defect by wrong config on main server. it should works fine now.

This is getting somewhat annoying....

Why do I keep getting files deleted when they haven't even been shared? And I'm premium, so they can't be expired either...
We just delete file based on report from DMCA complaint

We added main server, seems it have wrong config. I get it back. Please wait while DNS update

Lum, since it's not the first time your techs added servers, so they should know what to do for avoid wrong config. It's really annoying everytime you added servers then we must have problems with site, it affected sales, peoples trust, etc. Please...i hope no more wrong config again when you add server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back