SMS
credit card
Paysafecard
Webmoney
Directbanking (ebank2pay, ebanking.com)
CashU
iDEAL
Direct debit

One user just asked me about 1 file that cant find it anywhere just on my site and he bought premium only for that file....but guess what .....that file is not working ....if he will ask a refund ,dont even try to make money from my ballance ....i will delete all my files instant because i have them on other host now and will ban lumfile on all my sites and on all forums where i am moderator!!

PS If monday all files are not working i start edit my topics in forums!

Last edited:
Please remove reseller Payment option frm purchase Page.. its not needed now.. plz.. its creating problem for us...

@lumzechai

maybe its better to have only `1 credit card option that accepts all country incl US. so it wont be confusing. it's only my opinion
More option is better for downloader. If credit card of them rejected by some reason, they can choice other method payment. We do not remove other option credit card in this case because only you not get sales. Do not try to blame the payment gateway

So yet no fix with download servers.....What is wrong with your techs??Are they drunked??

WHY YOU AVOID TO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION , AND ABOUT REBILLS (reccuring payments) ALSO?????????????

Today is weekend. They need to rest after a hard working this week. I will update when everything is ready.

@lumzechai
maybe its better to have only `1 credit card option that accepts all country incl US. so it wont be confusing. it's only my opinion

More option is better for downloader. If credit card of them rejected by some reason, they can choice other method payment. We do not remove other option credit card in this case because only you not get sales. Do not try to blame the payment gateway

can you read again my statement? did i blame the the payment gateway for not having sales? honestly it looks messy.

FYI: i have sales you can even check my account

If someone under your ref. If they extend premium (recurring payment or buy on premium page) then you will got sales. But if he buy premium on other link. Sales will count for other aff. It fair.
so I misconceive it.:facepalm:
I'm not sure whether I like this method...and what about the cookies thing, it is not really clear.

let say, a user is already under my ref then he click on other aff links then he closed his browser. after few minutes, he opened again Lumfile main page then go buy premium on premium page. will I get sale credit here or the aff with the last links that user click will get sale (that cookies thing)?:-?

One user just asked me about 1 file that cant find it anywhere just on my site and he bought premium only for that file....but guess what .....that file is not working ....if he will ask a refund ,dont even try to make money from my ballance ....i will delete all my files instant because i have them on other host now and will ban lumfile on all my sites and on all forums where i am moderator!!

PS If monday all files are not working i start edit my topics in forums!

Go we are waiting... make a screenshot please.

can you read again my statement? did i blame the the payment gateway for not having sales? honestly it looks messy.

FYI: i have sales you can even check my account

you're confused because you were thinking one side. but on desperate buyer it's a good option. the more option they have the more they will able to make a successful transaction.

think out of the box... sometimes

peace .. kabayan.. :angel:

Last edited:
@andym You even use lumfile??
After waiting so much tme to fix all their problems, now i see i upload files and some dont work *after they told that are stable)....so i am asking you....who the fuck are you to ask me a screenshot???????? Fuck off!!I see you have 26 posts and all are antiuploaders kissing filehosts ass!!

@andym You even use lumfile??
After waiting so much tme to fix all their problems, now i see i upload files and some dont work *after they told that are stable)....so i am asking you....who the fuck are you to ask me a screenshot???????? Fuck off!!I see you have 26 posts and all are antiuploaders kissing filehosts ass!!
How many links ? All link or few link ? Your link does not work does not mean it's our bug system, because this serious bug will affect all system. If you can't wait, you can reupload if your link have trouble can't download.

is more links not just one!!But who's bug can be??FTP program?Or zoom program??I dont see to be other problem....i PM you just a link there are more ....they look ok but when try to download getting this: (I try to download from both: my PC and from RDP i get same result).Here what i get:
50bbc4f812e74zCrve8.jpg

50bbc51166272TK6AgT.jpg

And i must test 1k file to see which one is working and which not?They are not deleted ....that was reported to me by users who bought premium accounts and try to download.Even if i want to reup all i will not know which are with problems....At least delete them from my account and put them in DMCA area so i will know which are broken.
I cant see who's bug can be this ...if not yours?

remove resellers options sale are getting down getting gud downloads but no sales
if u remove resellers sales will kool
because of resellers sales are skiping

except few members resellers never upload or post any stuff u will get traff & gufd revenue from uploaders only
pls consider uploader words give some benefits for them with out uploaders u cannot run the bussiness
resellers will get sales direct from there sites it self no need to steel uploader sales by keeping reseller option in download page

Last edited:
Best news today: Lumfile approved recurring payment. We implementing it for our system. I will inform after test it.

because of resellers sales are skiping

Are you sure ? Let me know any proof if it skipping. Our system working perfect with reseller specified for share profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back