Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mg.leg. dun complain again. seems lumfile guy good here, I could hardly find such support. If they actually scam, they will no need to listen by you complain every day here. Simply leave

and, got 4 sales today :)

Thats bad as everyone works and everyone lost some files irrespective they got paid b4 or not so atleast bonus should be for all as those who r back supports lumfile even in its difficult period and did not abandon it :(

You can say whatever you want, if you sure that you have $10,000, I still can not help recover, because I can't check anything. We are still trying to rebuild website. What we can do is add 50% bonus payout, please remember we paid (Oct-15) , so you only lose money from Oct-16 to Oct-20, it is only 5 days and I do not think you have a lot of money this time, with a bonus of 50%payout within 15 days for you is not enough ?
You didn't pay me on Oct-15 because you scrapped Payza so my requested payout was blown away. Anyway nobody trust you anymore.

Thats bad as everyone works and everyone lost some files irrespective they got paid b4 or not so atleast bonus should be for all as those who r back supports lumfile even in its difficult period and did not abandon it :(

We will have bonus for other cases. For example, 10% for once week ;)

@lumzechai will you add function 80% for original uploader for imported files .........we dont like others to take advantage for our hard work .......or simply remove import files (even better)

It a MUST. This Import Files feature absolutely no need. And it have been ask few times in this thread before that servers tragedy.

The benefit only for Lumfile and those copier, while original uploader got nothing.
Remove that function or give % to original link. I believe your IT can make modification code for giving % to original link, if they can't just remove that import file function, that's suck function.

@bravesoldier That function is for spammers, usually a good use in PPD......anyway if i found any of my files in forums i will talk with admins to ban lumfile if function % for original uploader isnt implemented.
But looks like lumzechai avoid this subject!
More and more forums and blogs banned lumfile!!

Since you have lost your database, how do you get to know who was PAID before the server shutdown? 8-)
We use export file last payment (CSV file)

It a MUST. This Import Files feature absolutely no need. And it have been ask few times in this thread before that servers tragedy.

The benefit only for Lumfile and those copier, while original uploader got nothing.
Remove that function or give % to original link. I believe your IT can make modification code for giving % to original link, if they can't just remove that import file function, that's suck function.
We had disable it

download speed premium member

48.82 KB/s :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think it affect by a big DDOS under attack yesterday. Seems all works fine now.
For next week, a big server go live, speed will be improve.

@lumzechai what this means?

This mean: last server shutdown at CA location. We have export file for last payment (PAID), based on it. We will be bonus 50% for all request payout match email registered :)

You have reached the download-limit: 51200 Mb for last 1 days

im new on this kind of things.. and i just bought premium account for 1 month to experience... so what does this means?! bec i receive this message since yesterday morning.. and its more than a day.. please help on what should i do so i can download....:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back