• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its entirely his fault and not mine.
All of my income related to those files and iam not talking about premium sales,i lost lot of money beacuse of his fault.And whats the compensation? one month free premium?Are you nuts?

Not everybody asks for a refound,most user have no idea how to ask for a refound and most user doesnt give a f*** about 12-13$.

They are in the business since several months and they made enough money to pay us,what we earned.

I understand, but I can not check any your sales. We will 50% bonus payout request. It's compensation

is that avangate is stopping ur paterner ship from tomorrow or not
i heart from 1st nov avagate is terminating their partner ship with file hosts

ftp speed awesome getting 40mbps

They will close all accounts provide file sharing. But we have payment gateway alternative

i send you PM with avangate id and everything,also i send you paypal acc and STP,and dont ask me again about how i pay,when i find second info about my other premium acc,you give me back that money to

I understand, but I can not check any your sales. We will 50% bonus payout request. It's compensation
@lumzechai
What does this mean We will 50% bonus payout request?

@Tankred

how about this...how do we know that how many of your affiliates refunded the amount...may be all of them...

so chill down look for an alternative..Screaming won't do much good to you as well as to all of us...Please calm down and think what we can do in future.

We all lost some amount...some big some small...Nobody has exact proof of how much the amount was? or do you have proof?

Lumfile i request you to grow stable and start dealing with these minor issues later on

thank you and all the best <3 <3

And please People i request and Urge All of you to give Lumfile some time to get stable.

Thanks

we are not all stupid,so my question for you xaineez ,how much lumzechai paid for your support off this deceiver,please speak for your self,I hate those who are drawn into an asshole and sold for small money like you,and
stop to speak in my name, unlike you, my brain is healthy

we are not all stupid,so my question for you xaineez ,how much lumzechai paid for your support off this deceiver,please speak for your self,I hate those who are drawn into an asshole and sold for small money like you,and
stop to speak in my name, unlike you, my brain is healthy

U know me Mostarac ...you know i supported you ..i was with you and i'll always be with you..
but don't you see the problem is not this :(

if we start crying for 14 $$$s then we'll lose this site...the admin is already pretty burdened....

i only cared for one thing and that was my files and my customers...and when my customers are already asking for refund..is it okay that i start barking for money too...

remember if you continue like this you'll only open doors for f****king retards like AK to take over...

PLEASE USERS UNITE TOGETHER...CUZ PIRACY IS AT DANGER...

stop crying for 12 dollars or whatever...

lumzechai has already stated you want a premium account go ahead and take it and start uploading...

I aint Cashwhore...i look long term not short term ..
and Mostarac_ my bro please chill down...i supported you when you got banned and i still support you BUT PLEASE PLEASE LET LUMFILE get STABLE...then these issues can be addressed later on

thank you all

It has nothing to do with a whimper, but with customers and those providing services its big problem,so
the thing is I do not want that someone cheats me,give me my money back and i am out from here,i dont want new acc even if his offer me life time free,i want my 12,99,and when i find info about my other 3 month premium i want that money to,so dont patronize me any more.

I sent lumzechai a PM with my account credentials and the details of my premium order and he restored the account in 24hrs. For my part, I have to say, I have nothing to complain.

My Referrals are Premium.. But i got nothing.. da bighest lol of 2012.. :D

09131037430431910662.png

Last edited:
is this host is paying for referal earning
how much i will get for from referal earning
i didnt seen any affliate plan on main page and even in site page also

It has nothing to do with a whimper, but with customers and those providing services its big problem,so
the thing is I do not want that someone cheats me,give me my money back and i am out from here,i dont want new acc even if his offer me life time free,i want my 12,99,and when i find info about my other 3 month premium i want that money to,so dont patronize me any more.

I ain't patronizing you nor there is any need of...cuz you see the thing is so simple and evident :P

Btw you shouldn't get personal with me or anyone...
if someone is liking this filehost you can't get personal with the user.
i lost around 48 $$ along with three months extension of both my accounts...
You don't see me complaining or screaming every other day...and yet you say that lumfile must have paid me something to talk in their favor...*How silly*

I don't care whether LUMFILE lives or not, I don't care whether you get your f***king 12 $s what I Care FOR is that PIRACY should go on and on and on...that's it...
if filehosts stopped their affiliate I'LL STILL UPLOAD FILES on rapidshare and spread...cuz Piracy should always Rule

And in short I ain't a CASH WHORE

I don't make my living on hosting... :P :P

See ya buddy and best of luck for your 12 $s :D

Last edited:
My Referrals are Premium.. But i got nothing.. da bighest lol of 2012.. :D

09131037430431910662.png

Because yakeke aff member, I set premium manual :) He not buy premium

Hi friend, I not yet read your PM, please be patient 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back