Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not talking about PPD i talk about people who not use PPS,so give it chance to renew acc with some points system for download files thats all

to buy 30 days isent much and thats were rebills come into it if theres stuff to download user will renew

and hotlininking is a good way for more users to upgrade to premium accounts people like hotlinking

500 Internal Server Error nooo

Last edited:
Avangate<3 ...people trusted more, easy to purchase premium.

iKoruna:facepalm: ...need to complete ridiculous steps to purchase premium, people don't like it.

Paid for premium account but membership not activated

Hi,

I paid for premium account of Lumfile.com through Avangate and the payment is processed properly.

But my account is not yet activated. Also I received no email from Lumfile.com

I tried to open a support ticket but no email back of acknoledgement. I try to check ticket status, they ask support ticket ID. but I noticed no ID is being generated when you open a support ticket ....

How to activate my account?

Hi,

I paid for premium account of Lumfile.com through Avangate and the payment is processed properly.

I tried to open a support ticket but no email back of acknoledgement. I try to check ticket status, they ask support ticket ID. but I noticed no ID is being generated when you open a support ticket ....

Write here your login, or in pm lumzechai and the account will be activated

Sir is there any free user limit of the number of downloads/day?

3G per days

Can you add download numbers we got to change with premium duration, some hosting offered this for PPS affiliates, it's like exchange points with premium duration extend, 1 download = 1 point.

The exchange could be 10000 download ( points ) can change into 1 month duration, will be nice if you can. Thanks.

We will add this function this week. If in day not have any sales, aff can change it to point. Aff can use point generate voucher or extend premium

got one year sale today. still waiting for lifetime premium sale=)

anyway, overall sales not too impressive after they integrate with iKoruna last few weeks. hope Lum reconsider to remove it from premium purchase.

If downloader buy sales via iKoruna, you still got sales. You don't want downloader lost this option if they fail pay via Avangate ?

iKoruna:facepalm: ...need to complete ridiculous steps to purchase premium, people don't like it.

We had suggest to iKoruna for change new template. they promise they will do it soon :facepalm:

Process payments weekly. Biweekly payments not so good (

Sure, on November :) We will inform after payment on 15 and 22-Oct

Waiting news from avangate about reccuring payments.....

They replied, we need a bit time update something on TOS. News: all plan can apply reccuring payments and lifetime will be remove

Hi,

I got it and replied on email you used for orders, please check it.

please add button to translate site to french and Spanish
Yes, we will do it soon.

Last edited:
If i understand ok:......30 days plan already have autorenewal?Or ....if user who buy premium account if he check this box
snap16.jpg
will have a reccuring payment?
Or dont depend of that ....he will have autorenewal even if he dont check that box.....
I am a little confused.....let me know!
Thanks!

Last edited:
If i understand ok:......30 days plan already have autorenewal?Or ....if user who buy premium account if he check this box
snap16.jpg
will have a reccuring payment?
Or dont depend of that ....he will have autorenewal even if he dont check that box.....
I am a little confused.....let me know!
Thanks!

Yes, but we trying for defaut is CHECKED ;)

sir please check Pm :(

Got it, but i having many ticket support need priority, please wait =)

Last edited:
If downloader buy sales via iKoruna, you still got sales. You don't want downloader lost this option if they fail pay via Avangate ?
of course more options the better.

They replied, we need a bit time update something on TOS. News: all plan can apply reccuring payments and lifetime will be remove
what will happen for those users who bought lifetime premium already? hope you're not going to remove lifetime premium for affiliate.

Got it, but i having many ticket support need priority, please wait
okay take your time...actually my future work dependent on it..that's why i was creating urgency :P...

No problem take your time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back