• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever this mean Forever. Very clear

Bad news: We still not yet receive SMS message from webmoney. Also, not yet receive support from WM Support Team. We are sorry about this unwanted incident. We will try send it on tomorrow.

Bad news: We still not yet receive SMS message from webmoney. Also, not yet receive support from WM Support Team. We are sorry about this unwanted incident. We will try send it on tomorrow.

when i contacted support regarding this they sent me sms from different gateway and only after i (confirmed) that current sms gateway is working. they (enabled) sms confirm to location. taken approx 48hrs to get all thing normal in my case

@lumzechai
E-Num
problems with fingerprints?
When I login wmz account then show: E-num storage and selected method using SMS :D But sms can't receive.
This problem :(

I belive your host and you.I hope this situation short out immediately now we will be wait. not problem at all.
Sure, WMZ ready for send. But have this trouble. All other method really PAID :)

Sincerely, I really Happy with your service. At least, any doubt, you will not find some reason or else to denied your false, you just work hard try to resolve it. I like work with you. Hope Lumfile long life and you will always give me support if any doubt happen. Lumfile is a realistic company, not like other file host, find many funny reason like DMCA or others to kick out their affiliate. Today, we all know, DMCA file is the main power to make file host running and making money. I dun know how long Lumfile will go on, but at the moment, I like work with you all and try best work us money. Thanks.

Why I write this to lumfile?

Start working with lumfile from middle Ogos, get the payment from Lumfile through Payza, after get the second payment (for early Sept), try to wire transfer, payza block and suspend my acc without any reason. After, long debate with Payza and contact with lumfile, they reversed back the money to Lumfile. Along the way, Lumfile give me many support and advice. Today, I get all my payment for ogos and september in LR. Lumfile is the most honest and supportive company in online I never seen. Thanks, Lumfile long life.
cleardot.gif

Date Amount Status
2012-09-28 $25.98 WAITING PAYMENT
Username: support
Requested payment on WebMoney when there will be a payment?

Date Amount Status
2012-09-28 $25.98 WAITING PAYMENT
Username: support
Requested payment on WebMoney when there will be a payment?

Exactly yesterday. But we had trouble with SMS message from wmz. We will try today :)

Hello!
We sent SMS by alternative gateway.
Did You receive this message?

This answer from WM Support Team. I said: I can't receive sms message then they sent for me other sms. :D Funny

Last edited:
This answer from WM Support Team. I said: I can't receive sms message then they sent for me other sms. :d Funny

It works like that. If you tell them that you are not getting the message then they will change the sms gateway and will send u test message/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back