Status
Not open for further replies.
194 comments
again WTF???

19, Jul 2012 PayPal account has been closed

Today PayPal has limited our account:

Based on a review of your business, it has been determined that the services provided on luckyshare.net do not comply with PayPal's policy for file sharing, cyberlocker and newsgroup merchants under the Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your PayPal account has been closed. You will need to remove all references to PayPal from your website. This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment option, but also the PayPal logo. The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy. Screenshot: http://luckyshare.net/5524613101/pplimit.jpg
A part of payouts now frozen for the next 180 days. Frozen payouts are marked as 'Frozen'.

violate DCMA = no money. but they not deleted your file
they simply didn't want to pay for all of aff:

+ First: they tried delay the payout. They said payout of 13 June will be done on beginning of july. But at the beginning of july they didn't pay. Then they continous said the payout of 13 june will be done from 14th - 18th July. But 14th - 18th July they didn't pay again without answer. Then 19th they said payout of 13rd june to 9th july are frozen dute to their paypal account have been closed, and they said payout from 9th july will be paid regulary on 25 th july. But again on 25th july no payout and all sales gone away; And on 27th july they said that "all premiums subscriptions from the Softpays merchant have been refunded.That's why all earnings from this merchant have gone away". They removed all sale from 9th to 25th july even with sale from Webmoney. From beginning of July to now, most of biggest aff have total only 1 to 5 sale with rate 40% and no website sale, no reference.

+ Second: they decrease the rate too much: rate 40% and no website sale, no reference.

+ Third: they removed your file but premium user still can download removed file. In that way, they still get premiums subscriptions but you get ZERO sale.

They just dirty people. Sorry i said that but they are really dirty. Most of biggest aff have been quite them because of how they behave with their aff

I hope Mod can ban them and close their Affiliate support topic forever.

P/s: don't wast your time with luckyshare, find another file host right now!

anyone getting payed by them through webmoney recently ?!
i know paypal payment has been frozen , due to paypal has limited their account, but how about webmoney?

are they still pay affiliate with webmoney ?!

anyone getting payed by them through webmoney recently ?!
i know paypal payment has been frozen , due to paypal has limited their account, but how about webmoney?

are they still pay affiliate with webmoney ?!
no one known because most of aff quited them. If some one still stay working with them, they don't reached minimum payout (20$). So no one known

p/s: Luckyshare is going to die.

Dear Webmasters.

Most of you are asking, when will you pay and where the funds gone from the previous earning week?

- All premiums subscriptions from the Softpays merchant have been refunded. That's why all earnings from this merchant have gone away.

- As you remember we pay every Wednesday. We made some adjustments to our payout model so here is the explanation of how do we pay:

For example:

a) You earned $100 between 2012-07-23 and 2012-07-30

b) Your earnings from this week will be available at the Payments page on Monday 2012-07-30 and marked as 'Pending'

c) You earned $150 between 2012-07-30 and 2012-08-06

d) Your earnings from this week will be available at the Payments page on Monday 2012-08-06 and marked as 'Pending'

e) Normally we would pay you on 2012-08-01 and 2012-08-08. However from now on we will pay 2 times per month: [ First payout before 5th of each month ] [ Second payout before 20th of each month ]

f) Considering the above, both payouts will be processed on 2012-08-08.

both payouts will be processed on 2012-08-08. No payment . I don't receive money .Stop

I start using luckyshare from October 11, but I recorded just 1 sale.
I hope that LS will be better for me in the light of new circumstances, I think the particular problems that have RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back