Shared Low-Cost Reseller Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

liisyaoron

Low-Cost Reseller Hosting [Ask for Close. "Nice" Community btw]

Disk Space? 10GB-20GB
Bandwidth? Offer. TBD (To be discussed.)
Monthly Budget? $5
Payment Type? PayPal

Additional Preferences
*Help in Whitelabelling Nameservers.
*cURL, Mod_Rewrite Enabled.
*Wordpress Ready.
*Allows Adult Linking/File Linking.
*Protection from Bruteforce Attacks.

This is from my current host, I'm transferring since my Cpanel has been accessed by somebody else either through Bruteforce or something else.
max_execution_time 1500
Resource Limits max_input_time 600
Resource Limits memory_limit 256M
Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 100M

Must provide a valid Cpanel Demo for Reseller accounts so that I can check in the resources.

Last edited:
12 comments
You will not find a reliable reseller for that price, If you do your going to have issues sooner or later the disk space required is fine but unlimited bandwidth, there is no such thing.

Disk Space?
10GB-20GB
Bandwidth? Unlimited Bandwidth
Monthly Budget? $5
Payment Type? PayPal

Additional Preferences
*Help in Whitelabelling Nameservers.
*cURL, Mod_Rewrite Enabled.
*Wordpress Ready.
*Allows Adult Linking/File Linking.
*Protection from Bruteforce Attacks.

Must provide a valid Cpanel Demo for Reseller accounts so that I can check in the resources.

We can work with your needs as you currently are not asking for much.

Only issue with your request is you will have to settle for a fair amount of bandwidth which will not be unlimited nor unmetered.

Also we do not provide demos for resellers as it is useless and will not help to provide needed information. Support is in place for these questions that need answers.

As for the additional requests they are all included in our hosting.

If interest open a support ticket with the request of your specific custom plan and our sales guys will help you with what you need.

We can work with your needs as you currently are not asking for much.

Only issue with your request is you will have to settle for a fair amount of bandwidth which will not be unlimited nor unmetered.

Also we do not provide demos for resellers as it is useless and will not help to provide needed information. Support is in place for these questions that need answers.

As for the additional requests they are all included in our hosting.

If interest open a support ticket with the request of your specific custom plan and our sales guys will help you with what you need.

Doesn't really need to be Unlimited, a fair amount should be just fine. How much Bandwidth can you give out? I'm interested, I want to see your uptime percentage as well. Do you offer Free site migration as well? I have some cPanel Backups.

Last edited:
Very few host can offer you file linking!

Try Offshorewebspace.net
They offer warez linking/Adult contain /File sharing

But minimum package start with $6.99.

No. I am sure they don't allow warez hosting. If they would, they would be crazy.

I guess he didn't understand or read thoroughly and just answered because he saw an opportunity to get another customer. And who blames him with so many hosting fish in the sea?

Try Offshorewebspace.net. They offer warez linking/Adult contain /File sharing
But not for audio or video files, so that doesn't leave a lot. Get your things right.

Last edited:
Hm, well I'll just drop the Adult thing, one thing I'll be linking to is just Anime episodes so I don't think that would be bad or anything unless if the Anime gets licensed or anything.

No. I am sure they don't allow warez hosting. If they would, they would be crazy.

I guess he didn't understand or read thoroughly and just answered because he saw an opportunity to get another customer. And who blames him with so many hosting fish in the sea?

But not for audio or video files, so that doesn't leave a lot. Get your things right.

I read the post and i only answer to requests we allow tho now im starting to think i may have misunderstood somewhere.

Hm, well I'll just drop the Adult thing, one thing I'll be linking to is just Anime episodes so I don't think that would be bad or anything unless if the Anime gets licensed or anything.

Did you mean actual hosting of the files or just linking to the files which are not hosted by us?

So you think anime files are seldom licensed? Who would spent money on making a video (anime or other) without licensing it?

File linking = warez linking so providing direct links to files on the poster's server.

Yeah, oh well, this just shows how 'friendly' and ultimately 'smart' people are here for half-flaming someone. /close.

@ACE
Thanks for the 'Lol' you're a pretty 'Nice' and 'Smart Guy'.

@Loony
Just linking since a few members of my blog might share Anime subs. Content would be images and text only since it's an Anime meme site.

Last edited:
If you don't need to share audio and video files. Then i can use any offshore reseller hosting.

Rapidtechhosting.com is also a greate reseller provider. They offer unlimited SSL certificates and They give awesome support within 10-15 minutes and no down time of servers! You can also use there coupon codes for discounts and much more which you can find on Wjunction.

Best of Luck for your Hosting!!
If you need some more info then please clear your requirements and price!
I think i can help you to start your website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back