Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

I like the added navigation drop-down, it really does come in handy.

The "Top of Page" is also a great feature that simplifies everything for us members.

Looking forward to the other advancements and modifications that you guys intend on bringing.

Keep up the good work guys. :fly:

5 comments
Yup, good to see Wj constantly working on the theme. Btw, it would be better if the space between the "Offers:" and the actual offer could be reduced a bit and put a "...." in the end rather than displaying a cut string.

instead of last announcement staying on the top - news or tutorials or webmaster discussion would be much useful (or something like a trending topic ) .. is there any option that we will be able to change our preference over it ?

I Would Say the changes are being made slowly and gradually. But i know you would love the new changes.

And I Would Like to Thank All of You On Behalf of the WJ Staff for being considerate about the site.

Thanks & Regards

Yeah, I like subcategories in the top navigation bar. No need to visit back homepage again.
Could the Likes (Liked by box) be made collapsible? Instead of members name, Number of likes could be shown by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back