Los Angeles or New Jersey - From just $15/yr - Pay via PayPal, BTC or Credit Card - 100% SSD RAID-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthernetServe

Save money with our coupons!

15% Discount - Lifetime - use coupon code WELOVEHOSTING-VPS-15
30% Discount - First Payment Only - use coupon code WELOVEHOSTING-VPS-30

*** Prices shown are the base prices, and can be REDUCED using these coupons! ***​

Hello!

Ethernet Servers Limited is a registered company (#09114946) and has been in business since September 2013, providing a variety of hosting solutions from cPanel Shared Hosting to Linux Virtual Private Servers.

Our VPS platform is made super-fast thanks to the all the latest, cutting-edge tech! We don't deploy servers with RAID, BIOS, or even IPMI firmware that was released years ago - it's all the latest. As well as the performance gains, this also means that our servers contain the latest bug and stability fixes (to keep them online!).

Accepted payment methods include PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Alipay, Perfect Money, and Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, EnRoute, Diners Club).

»»»»»»»»»»»»
What's Included?
»»»»»»»»»»»»

• Two Server Locations
    * Los Angeles & New Jersey (United States)
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
    * This free trial period allows you to buy with confidence
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    * SLA credits are issued should we fail to achieve this
  • SolusVM VPS Control Panel
    * (Re)boot, reinstall, view graphs & more, with ease
  • Enterprise Grade Hardware
    * This includes brand leaders including SuperMicro, Intel and LSI
  • Instant Resource Scalability
    * Upgrade or downgrade your plan instantly, at any time
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, FUSE & IPSec (ideal for VPNs!)
    * These kernels modules, and many others, are available
  • Customizable Reverse DNS
    * Ensure your emails get delivered properly
  • HTML 5 + Java Serial Console
    * CLI, even if your VPS has no internet/network access
  • 1,000 Mbps Port (Shared)
    * Allows for the best file upload and download speeds
  • Unlimited OS Reinstalls
    * Including CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu (more info)
  • Free & Instant Setup
    * Get started with your projects immediately
  • Full Root Access
    * All the control you could possibly need
  • Docker Support
    * We support all versions (including the latest!) of Docker

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Plans, Pricing & Features
»»»»»»»»»»»»

vETH 512MvETH 1GvETH 2GvETH 4GvETH 6GvETH 8G
Pure-SSD! Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)10 GB25 GB50 GB100 GB150 GB200 GB
Monthly Inbound BandwidthUnmeteredUnmeteredUnmeteredUnmeteredUnmeteredUnmetered
Monthly Outbound Bandwidth250 GB500 GB1,000 GB2,000 GB3,000 GB4,000 GB
Dedicated RAM512 MB1 GB2 GB4 GB6 GB8 GB
IP Addresses111111
CPU Cores112468
Fair-Share Uplink1 Gbps1 Gbps1 Gbps1 Gbps1 Gbps1 Gbps
DDoS Protection20 Gbps20 Gbps20 Gbps20 Gbps20 Gbps20 Gbps
------
Pay for 1 monthUnavailable$3.95/mo$7.95/mo$11.95/mo$14.95/mo$17.95/mo
Pay for 12 months$1.25/mo$3.36/mo$6.76/mo$10.16/mo$12.71/mo$15.26/mo
SIGN UP TODAY!SIGN UP TODAY!SIGN UP TODAY!SIGN UP TODAY!SIGN UP TODAY!SIGN UP TODAY!

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Frequently Asked Questions
»»»»»»»»»»»»

• Do you have a test IP? We do indeed! Please visit https://www.ethernetservers.com/network for more information.

• Which data centers do you use? Our servers live in the Internap (INAP) data centers.

• Do you offer control panel licenses? Yes! We charge just $7/mo for a DirectAdmin license, or $9.80/mo for an InterWorx license. Both options include unlimited accounts/domains!

• Can I upgrade or downgrade my VPS at any time? Yes, this is easily done via our billing portal

• I've paid for my VPS, when will it be set up? All plans are set up immediately upon payment

• Do you provide a money back guarantee? Yes, as per your request we will issue you with a full refund within the first 60 days of service

• What payment methods do you accept? PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Alipay, Perfect Money, and Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, EnRoute, Diners Club)

• What is the port speed of my VPS? Each VPS is set up with a 1,000 Mbps port

• Are there any contracts? No. You can cancel at any time with no additional fees

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Questions? Concerns? We can help!
»»»»»»»»»»»»

Thank you!
Ethernet Servers
www.ethernetservers.com

Last edited:
36 comments
Hello,

I'm not having issues loading our site. I just did a few tests from a ping service and it responds without issues as well.

You may like to try and access on another web browser or device.

Thanks.

Hmm, Affordable cPanel, VPS and Dedicated Hosting by Ethernet Servers isn't loading right now.

The servers that run Affordable cPanel, VPS and Dedicated Hosting by Ethernet Servers are having some trouble. This is usually just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes

Checked a few sites like downforeveryoneorjustme etc etc. your site seems to be up.
But whenever I try to access it, server not found.

I believe I see the issue. CloudFlare (who we run our DNS through) are experiencing issues at multiple data centres and have posted status messages in this regard: https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys

This is likely the issue. I've just had a few people check from different countries and they're not having problems.

If you're interested in purchasing and cannot access our site, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks -- and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

Yes - the issue is routing related by the looks of it and does not happen for everyone.

We'll be moving our DNS away from CloudFlare in the near future. They used to provide a rock-solid service but just recently things have been going down hill, in my opinion.

Thanks.

My server in the Netherlands seems to be able to load your site fine, but not me here thousands of miles away.

We now offer Phoenix, AZ as our newest VPS location, as well as Buffalo, NY.

In addition, we have some brand new Black Friday/Cyber Monday offers:

vETH Yearly Special #1 - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER

• 15GB RAID 10 SSD Cached Storage
  • 500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 256MB Guaranteed Memory
  • 1 IPv4 Address

---- STARTING @ $15 Yearly ($1.25/m) ----

vETH Yearly Special #2 - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER

• 25GB RAID 10 SSD Cached Storage
  • 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 384MB Guaranteed Memory
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses

---- STARTING @ $20 Yearly ($1.67/m) ----

vETH Yearly Special #3 - CONFIGURE SERVER & ORDER

• 40GB RAID 10 SSD Cached Storage
  • 2000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 512MB Guaranteed Memory
  • 2 IPv4 Addresses

---- STARTING @ $25 Yearly ($2.08/m) ----

Hello,

Our updated thread shows 'SSD Cached'. Some of our servers are utilizing pure-SSD storage using Intel 530se drives. The remainder use 4x 2TB WD Drives, along with a single SSD which is configured using Flashcache for SSD caching.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thanks! :)

I thought your drives were ssd. 2TB Western Digital RE4 are not ssd.

I think your site is down.

My apologies for the delayed response, it seems thread notifications didn't alert me of your reply here.

We have been moving things around recently to improve performance and stability for our website. We made the move to Amazon Route53 for DNS (from CloudFlare) so you may have noticed some issues. Right now all is well, though :)

Our thread has been updated :)

Just to update; we're running a limited time promotion which features double disk space on all VPS plans. All the plans shown in our original thread now come with 2x more disk space!

Existing customers may open a support ticket to request an upgrade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back