Looking to pull a handful of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN100

Hello everyone,

We are all individual webmasters with all different levels of skills in regards to coding websites, programming apps, running servers, & etc.
We all have our own ideas & are working on our own projects with the same goal in mind, we also have lives & other duties to answer to when we are not at our laptops or pcs.
The goal is to make money that's what we are all here for right?

Why not do what the people who jailbroken the PS3 did, does anyone know what they did here?
They put their minds together to accomplish something, now why can't we do the same?
I want to pull a handful of people from here to accomplish something big that may benefit us all so we can live comfortable lives.

Whatever the idea may be we can all discuss it as a collaborative mind, whatever we don't know we may learn from each other, & whatever we all do together we can accomplish it as a unified team. I have a idea for a social network which a lot of people in my country the U.S have been asking for I have been planning something big as a social network for awhile but lack the knowledge to build it completely.
I would like to hear ideas & suggestions from the community who wish to participate in my unified collaboration.

As far as media is concerned once we hit it big I do not plan on claiming any leadership to this unified team we all are individual leaders working on one big puzzle together, the only thing I ask is to be acknowledged as the person who brought everyone together to create whatever it is we design. I do have extensive idea with your help & suggestions we can bring forth creation to reality which started as just a thought. The big picture is to design it to accommodate the consumer & generate millions in revenue.

Were all here for the same thing now lets put our heads together & do it big, one person can accomplish so much but more then one can accomplish more then one ever could.

Now if anyone is interested in becoming apart of the unified team please contact me my info is listed below.

Email: darkdemonicsoul@gmail.com
Website: Developer's Haven (Use the live chat in bottom right messages go right to my phone or pm me via Haven forum)

2 comments
Your quest for a unified team is sure a hard quest, Your not the first who has a grand idea and thinks that a unified team can make it come to life.
Imho, to get a unified team first you need a charismatic leader that understands the goal your trying to reach, truly believes in your goal and willing to sleep less to achieve that goal of yours.
Second, you need talented people in what they do, either it would be graphic design or coding they have to be exceptional (please bare in mind that this is at first stages only).
Third, you need money, yes I know some people may disagree with me, but at the end of the day people need to drink and eat, so yes, you need money.
when you get all that, you will need a grand idea to develop, and your on the kings road to success.

I know this is somewhat derailing your thread, but I wanted to say that.

I can help in graphic design and ideas if you need, drop me a PM.

Good luck!

Thx for the offer but I do my own graphic design work, I understand all of what needs to be done i'm pretty sure Wjunction has some talented people amongst us all. As far as for motivation I believe everyone here is capable of accomplishing anything as this is the beginning stage yes money will be needed but as a collaboration, let our ideas spin on a table first once the idea is agreed upon by majority of the unified team then we can all discuss about how money will be handled. you could be apart of this Gosh.
Once the people come in im going to need at least 7 people myself included as one of 7 to be like a council managing the staff & discussing the decisions we must make like the big wigs behind the one way mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back