Looking for Web Programmer to build site like (Real-Debrid.com,Alldebrd.com,Zevera)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
What does it cost if a separate site is not needed? Would just want the script incorporated into my existing forum site.

Thanks.

My question is directed to the developers, not you. Sorry.

I am seeking something similar to what you want except I do not need a site designed for it. I just need the script and then need someone to put it in my forum.

Still looking for.
I think i can help you, please PM

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

My question is directed to the developers, not you. Sorry.

I am seeking something similar to what you want except I do not need a site designed for it. I just need the script and then need someone to put it in my forum.
Do you want to sell or just provide it for free ? Running such service is gonna cost you thousands of EUR each month.

Thanks for the replies, jane and cucumber. I've come to the conclusion that the debrid service will be much too costly. So I am thinking a service like rapidleech, coded into my site, will be best. I have my own filesharing site and it would be for my members only. What do you think this would cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back