Other Looking for vps/vds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

Hello

I am looking for a VDS with not so high hdd but good ram and speed. Wouldnt mind a good cpu. Offshore from USA.

What I need the most is solid support and uptime. If you claim 99% uptime, I will need to see proof, otherwise dont waste my time. Would prefer a host that has been in the market for a while and knows what they are doing and not a script kiddie host that asks people how to do stuff for their clients.

DO NOT PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER, POST HERE.

Thanks.

10 comments
Hello

I am looking for a VDS with not so high hdd but good ram and speed. Wouldnt mind a good cpu. Offshore from USA.

What I need the most is solid support and uptime. If you claim 99% uptime, I will need to see proof, otherwise dont waste my time. Would prefer a host that has been in the market for a while and knows what they are doing and not a script kiddie host that asks people how to do stuff for their clients.

DO NOT PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER, POST HERE.

Thanks.

Hi,
USA or offshore?
the 3rd line is our UK uptime. Also our France VPS nod uptime is almost the same. I suggest France plans, as you requested for higher ram and good speed. We are servicing in Wjunction since 2010. Let me know if you needed any assistance. You can ask for pre-sale support at:
https://client.aminserve.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Hello,

If you're looking for uptime, I would suggest not looking any further.
I guess no webhost here provides a contract based uptime guarantee of 99.96%.

Here's our quote :

VDS-X04
CPU Core : 2
Disk Space : 100 GB
Ram : 1024 MB
Burst Ram : 2048 MB
Bandwidth : 500 GB
IP Addresses : 1
Node Uplink : 2gbps
Control Panel : SolusVM
Management :Lite Managed
Setup : Instant (without OS)

Price : 15EUR/mo

Last edited:
0ccul7

We can provide you with below of the custom offers. We have signed contract with client who is looking for great uptime. Making sure the client gets instant compensation for any network downtimes caused by our company or the network department of the datacenters.

We have been in the market since 2008 and serving WJ webmasters for almost 6 years now.

Netherlands Managed VPS:

Xeon Quadcore Processor
2CPU
2GB Dedicated RAM
1GB SWAP
100GB RAID10 HDD Space
Main Node 1Gbps Uplink : Get burstable 1Gbps Link on VPS
Free cPanel/WHM Panel - Worth 15$
nginx integration
cPanel full optimization
Malware/Trojan Protection
Firewall Configuration
Basic DDOS protection
Free Migration from cPanel to cPanel
Unmetered Bandwidth ( On Fair Usage Policy )
Free Remote FTP Backup Space - 20GB
SolusVM Access

For just 35Euros/mo.

Or

Russia Managed VPS

Xeon Quadcore Processor
2CPU
2GB Dedicated RAM
1GB SWAP
100GB RAID10 HDD Space
Main Node 100Mbps Uplink : Get burstable 100Mbps Link on VPS
Free cPanel/WHM Panel - Worth 15$
nginx integration
cPanel full optimization
Firewall Configuration
Basic DDOS protection
Unmetered Bandwidth ( On Fair Usage Policy )
SolusVM Access

For just 32Euros/mo.

In case looking for some Dedicated Server:

G850 Dual Core Processor
4GB Dedicated RAM
4x1TB With Soft RAID10 Available
100Mbps Uplink Port with true unmetered bandwidth
Free cPanel/WHM Panel - Worth 35$/mo.
nginx integration
cPanel full optimization
Firewall Configuration
Basic DDOS protection
Control Panel Access on Server for Start/Stop/Restart/RDNS Setup/ bandwidth Check

For just 59Euros/mo

For further more custom plans required, we can have nice chat at our skype support with our sales manager. Hope our offers might be suitable for your needs.

What do you want to do with the server?
Here is what I can offer:
400GB HDD
800GB Traffic
4GB RAM
4x3.9 Cores
15€/Month
Located in Frankfurt, Germany.
Setup included with Ready-to-host Control Panel. (VestaCP)
Support: Email/WhatsApp

Thank you everyone for your quotes. I will review them once I have time over the weekend.

What do you want to do with the server?
Here is what I can offer:
400GB HDD
800GB Traffic
4GB RAM
4x3.9 Cores
15€/Month

It will host a 24/7 live stream site with moderate to high traffic.

You will need some power then.. ;) Let me up the ante:
400GB HDD
1600GB Traffic
8GB RAM
8x3.9 Cores
25€/Month

Hello 0ccul7 ,

We just saw your request , we can provide you a Russia KVM with SSD with the below specs for the price of 30$ :

CPU: 2 x 2.6Ghz
RAM: 1024MB
HDD: 60GB

Note that on our server your privacy is highly respected and in any circumstances your personal information's or data wont be given to anyone will ask them , please note that this is not just a marketing tricks like the most are using to attract as client , that's why we had issues with some servers connection on the past for not giving info's that has been asked for our clients.

Please remember that our server are true DMCA ignored and all our VPS plans are fully managed with professional support with quality services you wont find in this cheap price. Our high priority is our clients work and to be happy with our services and not the money.

We accept : Paypal , Bitcoin , Webmoney.

Please take a look on our feedback's UndergroundPrivate.com-OpenVZ,Unmetred Bandw. ,DDos Protected,Private 12$ (FR,RU,SE) and http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/18...-ru|fr|ne.html

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Hello 0ccul7 ,

We just saw your request , we can provide you a Russia KVM with SSD with the below specs for the price of 30$ :

Note that on our server your privacy is highly respected and in any circumstances your personal information's or data wont be given to anyone will ask them , please note that this is not just a marketing tricks like the most are using to attract as client , that's why we had issues with some servers connection on the past for not giving info's that has been asked for our clients.

Please remember that our server are true DMCA ignored and all our VPS plans are fully managed with professional support with quality services you wont find in this cheap price. Our high priority is our clients work and to be happy with our services and not the money.

Please take a look on our feedback's UndergroundPrivate.com-OpenVZ,Unmetred Bandw. ,DDos Protected,Private 12$ (FR,RU,SE) and http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/18...-ru|fr|ne.html

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,

So if you receive a cease and desist letter for me, will it be ignored or complied with? From a Russian government organisation. I am only asking because I cannot be sure if only US authorities will have a problem or not.

Hello 0ccul7 ,

Thank you ,

So if you receive a cease and desist letter for me, will it be ignored or complied with? From a Russian government organisation. I am only asking because I cannot be sure if only US authorities will have a problem or not.

Hello ,

Thank you for replying us. Information's cannot be given ! For more please contact us directly.

Thank you ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back