Looking for two good hosts for video streaming (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtsDB

I’m looking for two good hosts for video streaming. RequirementsVideo quality 720p – 1080p (mp4-1500 kps )If I’m going to upload a video one time I don’t want the site to re-encode the file again.The possibility to add one or more subtitles to a videoUnlimited spacePossibility to create foldersI already have openload and videomega.tv but sadly, I can’t make everybody happen. Shortly I want something like openload.io or videomega.tv. I created too many accounts on too many sites and none of them have quality. Good day! Thanks

5 comments
I’m looking for two good hosts for video streaming. RequirementsVideo quality 720p – 1080p (mp4-1500 kps )If I’m going to upload a video one time I don’t want the site to re-encode the file again.The possibility to add one or more subtitles to a videoUnlimited spacePossibility to create foldersI already have openload and videomega.tv but sadly, I can’t make everybody happen. Shortly I want something like openload.io or videomega.tv. I created too many accounts on too many sites and none of them have quality. Good day! Thanks
Hi,

we do encode 720p@ 1500kps.
Tell me the feature you need, and its possible that we make it happen.

Regards

Marcel

I know Marcel , I have an account and I need two more sites like yours.I don't want to make dublicate file on the same host.I have a good internet connection but there are other with bad internet connection (8-10 mbps) and the loading is very slow.

I know Marcel , I have an account and I need two more sites like yours.I don't want to make dublicate file on the same host.I have a good internet connection but there are other with bad internet connection (8-10 mbps) and the loading is very slow.

You can make 2nd account with lower oncoding setting.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back