Looking for tutorial on How to use VPS to run websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunkumar2006

I am a newbie when it comes to use VPS to setup and run websites. So i am looking for tutorial on how to setup and run websites on VPS . I have CENT OS and cpanel. Can someone help?

5 comments
I looked for one a while ago too, and I couldn't find anything. Maybe you should look for a tut on setting up a dedicated server, that'll help you setting up your VPS too. ;)

I am a newbie when it comes to use VPS to setup and run websites. So i am looking for tutorial on how to setup and run websites on VPS . I have CENT OS and cpanel. Can someone help?
I hope the videos we provided helped :)

There is really not much to manage mate...
After securing, fine tuning, and installation of various scripts; all you have to really do is deal with clients or your own website. Any network problems you cannot handle since you arent at the datacenter...

could someone help me how to setup a website for downloading and submit programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back