Looking for Staff [Best Offer To Get $$$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st: I don't think that you'll get many uploaders with that competition. No uploader is gonna upload for free. You'll have to pay for the uploads. I'm not gonna waste my time/bandwith for nothing :s So if you are ready for paying me for MY uploads only then add me. As for the other positions I don't really wanna staff at any forum. I'm happy with my forum and want to concentrate on wX only.

Regards,
Royal King

1st: I don't think that you'll get many uploaders with that competition. No uploader is gonna upload for free. You'll have to pay for the uploads. I'm not gonna waste my time/bandwith for nothing :s So if you are ready for paying me for MY uploads only then add me. As for the other positions I don't really wanna staff at any forum. I'm happy with my forum and want to concentrate on wX only.

Regards,
Royal King
Your Price ?

as royal king said we cant waste time bw for a chance....
like me upload 100 gb and win when other guy upload 99gb for nothing
can you be more specific about the criteria?

The payments Should be fair, and it should be on every Up-loaders file Sizes. Like 1$ Per 100-200Mb

In competition Only 3 can become winners/payment receivers , Then what will happen with others?? They lose there courage Just due to less uploads then others?????

The competiton Will make rivals in forum , where forum is defined as Formation of people or group

Yeah choose out 3-4 uploaders of your choice it'll be better and your forum will not be over flooded with duplicate stuffs too!

For me 3$ per movie (700mb)
5$ per movie (1.3 gb release)
HD movies: 7$ per movie
2$ for all tv
Any other thing < 500 mb will be for 1.5$

Fyi:
- I upload to multiple file hosts [RS/HF] more mirrors will be added on request (price will be half of the original price listed above)
- All my uploads are neat with proper info
- I'll add your site's URL in the RAR file too.
- I will generally spread my uploads to 75 forums (will increase it to 120 within some days) so your site will get MUCH more traffic then just posting it on your forum :)

PM me if you think I'm good or if you wanna hire me.

Regards,
Royal King.

Ah sorry forgot to add this (sorry i'm on mobile so i cannot edit my post >_>)
You'll have to pay me weekly and not monthly if you hire me and these prices are for uploads with mirrors. If you want then i can cut off the prices. PM me if you want some other alternatives to reduce the price. I'll tell you how i can cut it down :)

btw its not necessary for getting 100's of uploaders. If you get a good one who can do 40 uploads per day with good quality then you need only one ;)
If your forum was in vB/IPB 3 then i would love to staff @ your forum :) but I <\3 phpBB :P LOL!

I like his domain name! If it was .org it would've been really good. If he scams then I'll delete all my uploads =) but i don't think he'll >_>

Yeah choose out 3-4 uploaders of your choice it'll be better and your forum will not be over flooded with duplicate stuffs too!

For me 3$ per movie (700mb)
5$ per movie (1.3 gb release)
HD movies: 7$ per movie
2$ for all tv
Any other thing < 500 mb will be for 1.5$

This Price is Normal Rates for a Uploader,i am Also ready to Upload on Above prices

>> info , txt any file ca be inserted , URL name in link , Password in rar Will Be included as per Admin needs.

I agree with you (royal king)
sent me your cheap price per message
thank you

about the link i have buyed another domain and now i am waiting for AltusHost to know if they accepte warez linking
hope it is a good host

yea for sure .org and normally i m going to use vBulletin :)<br><br>but do you have any idea about AltusHost.com ? (hoster)<!-- Version 3.8.3--><!-- Version 3.8.3-->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back