iam uploader
& i want to work for your site
upload Games Tutorials & App
upload 10 host
i hope to work with u
& i wish for you Good Luck :D
my e-mail :
abdo_body_2005@yahoo.com

Registered. But u need to add more sections bro.....else we cant post our uploads. Also i will not put pass for ma uploads. But i can add ur site name in ma upload links....is it fine for u??

Basically, and Im being totally honest here and dont really wanna piss anyone off, BUT, I think we are all forgetting the logic behind communities! Since when did Uploaders demand money? Since when did webmasters go hell for leather recruiting with wages? Total effing madness! Greed is wot its called in my book! If an uploader cannot get points/dosh purely from his efforts on file hosts... thats very sad! Even sadder when a new site has to offer money for uploads! I know its hard to get recognition with a new site and I am struggling myself with mine!, but prostituting oneself is the pits! Earn the points/dosh/respect the hard-way like everybody else does..... with hard-work and a loyal membership. BTW, im looking for Mediafire uploaders! No rewards, just the benefit of a rank and the satisfaction of doing fellow warezians a good turn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back