Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownX

Hi

i am really Looking for Stable enconding Rdp that not get down or get restart without notice
the provider most be really flexible and been in the business for years
allowing legal adult
a real support system and not ghost town when something go down

9 comments
Also tell me your budget ?
You didn't liked below plan ?

Here is uptime of live encoding rdp server
From 60 days its not restarted

If your budget is high, i have other options in dedicated server

2xE5645 32GB RAM 4x240GB SSD 1Gbit 100TB - 55 Euros
E-2274G 32GB DDR4 RAM 3x240GB SSD 1Gbit 100TB - 65 Euros

ur site ask for a phone number i dont put my number in any site i learned my Lesson last year spams calls and scam from all the world i was getting

There is no perfect RDP provider. RDP gets slow and then a restart has to be performed. It's not a fault of the provider. Also servers go down.

If you really want something close to perfect, buy a Leaseweb dedicated server for 32 dollars per month of walkerservers.com if they have stock. Setting up Windows is a one time fee of 20 euros.

Disk is 2x2TB.

Last edited:
There is no perfect RDP provider. RDP gets slow and then a restart has to be performed. It's not a fault of the provider. Also servers go down.

If you really want something close to perfect, buy a Leaseweb dedicated server for 32 dollars per month of walkerservers.com if they have stock. Setting up Windows is a one time fee of 20 euros.

Disk is 2x2TB.
insane cheap dedicated, good feedback but no stocks everyday :(

i can vote for HostDzire, using it for years now and never get any problems. Support is really fast. I had also encoding RDP with them and got always noticed before restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back