Looking for someone who can make websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

risingfatalities

So, I have a few small businesses needing websites made. so this would be a legit business, I can and will pay. This could end up being continuous work. I'm getting involved in a lot of small businesses with another project I have going on. Any way I can use some help, I can't design sites anymore. It's been around 6 years since I touched web design. I'm not great with works, especially when trying to find someone to help me out. I figure here is as good a place as ever since I'm more likely to find someone legit and not some teenager in India. who will screw me over. example websites needed to be done now would be like restaurants, talent agency, and chauffeurs. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me or ask questions here. I'm sick so typing isn't my strong point at the moment, so ill try to reply as best as I can right now.

4 comments
Please detail what kind of website you want to develop and what exactly you're looking for. A designer? A front-end developer? A back-end developer?

Payments will be made via PayPal? BitCoin?

When making an offer, put as much details as possible. It will be easier to find people to work with.

payment most likely paypal, might be able to do bitcoin. im fairly flexable in that department
as i said these are small businesses so they really would need much just something for people to see and use.
like a wordpress (or any cms) site would most likely work
i do not believe anything to fancy would be needed, they would be smaller seo minded sites that are appealing to general public.
something smaller
examples of the kind of sites im looking for
Code:
http://pastebin.com/YhKdFqMV

i know the restaurant that wants a website, is a fairly small restaurant so it wouldn't have to be anything huge, infact its a tiny little hole in the wall place so i would prefer it to look a little older. also I will have more clients down the line wanting more sites done
any other questions ill be happy to answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back