Hiring Looking for someone to be my assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetHost

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can help me with my projects. Person must be have basic knowledge of internet, forums and other stuff. I am not looking for anyone skilled. I will be providing basic training to do stuff(if needed).
I need someone who can do the jobs in fixed timeline given by me.

Pm me with your pricing.

9 comments
Can you PM me what exactly needs to be done? I have some guys who can do it.

there will be different number of works but all will be easy to do.... no development no designing.... just like say replying to mails, posting informations and updates to targetted websites.

Well, I have sent you a private message before and received no reply. Are you discriminating me because I am "skilled" or what? :). I have told you that we have members of our company who are able to cope with your services.

If you aren't replying because I haven't provided the pricing for our services - then I'd like you to know that there's a reason for this: first I would like to know atleast what are the services that you want us to carry out.

Best Regards,
Instantser

Well, there's no problem, I can just inform one member of our team to provide you the needed services. Or I can do them myself, depending on what you want really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back