Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude9119

Hi guys i was an uploader, but havent been online for a few months 7 to be exact since i was in the middle of my final university exams and my final year project. Now im back online and need someway to earn money and quick, guys please suggest me a idea or help me.

Things i did:
*Was a customer support officer in a hosting site
*Have experience as moderator in forums (php,Vbulletin,IPB)
*Uploader, know to upload and post
*script installer and wordpress support
*and some more things

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

7 comments
If you have experience installing scripts, moderating/operating communities & doing customer support - I think you have all of the qualities to embark on your own venture. Instead of working for someone else, why don't you take the time to create something so that you yourself can reap the rewards.

Alternatively as I always firmly recommend, get a job IRL.

If you have experience installing scripts, moderating/operating communities & doing customer support - I think you have all of the qualities to embark on your own venture. Instead of working for someone else, why don't you take the time to create something so that you yourself can reap the rewards.

Alternatively as I always firmly recommend, get a job IRL.

Just finished my university education man, and looking for a job. But i need something on the side suggest me an idea.

And Ismart somethings i don remember now man, ill post as soon as i remember

This is best. If you cannot afford money to invest, I suggest you start off by doing random jobs for people, earn some cash and start your own venture.

PM me if you accept Payza, I have a job for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back