Looking for OFshore Adult Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirati

HEllo all ,

Can someone recommend a good hosting for an adult site with 2-3k UV daily ?

i saw some of the threads but want some honest opinion by someone who is using that host.

Hope will get some good suggestion.

Best Regards

22 comments
Last edited:
For 2-3k per day a dedicated server would be overkill. Too expensive especially if it is offshore.

Last edited:
What are issues right now with knownsrv ???
He said it's too pricey for him but I don't understand that. They provide top support never wait more than 30 mins for response. They ignore DMCA or least advise you so the monies if worth it alternatively flokinet but they are more expensive.

It does not count site sales . and is a big loose for me .
i am on deticated vps 20$ month but dont now for 2 k is to much i think ( i have NCH shared host 20$ 3 months who hold 2k daily)
What do you mean, what does knownsrv have to do regarding site sites??
Post automatically merged:

Means site sales.

Last edited:
What do you mean, what does knownsrv have to do regarding site sites??

Means site sales.
it does not show the url of my site. it says always direct sales.
My experienc is that this happends only on shared host .

http://knownsrv.com/ does not ignore DMCA they told me this in their chat.. if you receive something serious your info's will be given without asking.. same as njal.la did to me.. this is their policy and you will need to read their terms..

about knownsrv talk with owner after one dmca you will get free reverse proxy.. ;)
why i should do reverse proxy? Its the same thing having it or not... the whole traffic goes through of them and proxy and the main ip can be found.. so its useless this you say and this is illegal they are doing.. so this company plays on illegal things.. if for any reason which is very easy to find the main ip so why to use knowserv with one report all my data will be given and my personal infos? many people not knows what real privacy means and on what they are playing.. check torrentfreak for such a cases from providers like knownsrv what happens to its people..this is why people needs to spent something more and buy from real offshore providers which are very less now days.. i can count 3-4 maximum..

why i should do reverse proxy? Its the same thing having it or not... the whole traffic goes through of them and proxy and the main ip can be found.. so its useless this you say and this is illegal they are doing.. so this company plays on illegal things.. if for any reason which is very easy to find the main ip so why to use knowserv with one report all my data will be given and my personal infos? many people not knows what real privacy means and on what they are playing.. check torrentfreak for such a cases from providers like knownsrv what happens to its people..this is why people needs to spent something more and buy from real offshore providers which are very less now days.. i can count 3-4 maximum..
First I am using knownsrv around 5 years and I know you can say anything about dmca and how is work ofc on chat they will told you how is dmca not ignored second you non stop asking for proof where is your proof from njal.la ?

First I am using knownsrv around 5 years and I know you can say anything about dmca and how is work ofc on chat they will told you how is dmca not ignored second you non stop asking for proof where is your proof from njal.la ?
you are a idiot if you think i am going to post my personal info's online.. you can ask your owner friend of njal.la about the case and how it goes.. if you want more info's come pm.. you are again idiot because you think you can get a proxy with legit traffic.. the proxy you get can be 1Gbps.. your traffic is getting harmed and no SEO.. you main ip is being shown.. proxy is not being fixed to show real traffic.. prove us the different here public and prove us you are not a idiot.. you are from those idiots buying cheap vps with 10$ and proxying it with other 5$ and thinking you found the world.. when the authorities hit you you will cry.. ask your friend knownsrv why they stopped selling DMCA and they do it illegally.. i found a nice thread on reddit.. ask them about giving info's to Dutch police and if they co operate with them.. if you want google yourself and you will find some nice shit about such a things.. and i will give you a hint.. my case was on torrentfreak search it.. maybe they are fake those too? ..i not give a s**** for you not for knowsrv and not anyone do what you want to do and use who ever you want to use but idiots like you not knows the rules and laws and posting public are dangerous idiots.. someone before days was asking for streaming and idiot said go to OVH see what happened to people who used OVH.. search for your proofs on torrentfreak.. so stfu and move on

*cant be 1Gbps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back