Looking for offshore Reseller & Master Reseller accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap

Banned
Banned
Hello wJunction,

I am looking to purchase a Reseller or possibly a Master Reseller account. The server's must be offshore and must be located in either Hong Kong or Russia, the servers must be reliable and should have an uptime of 99.9% at least. Looking for accounts with Undermetred Space & Bandwidth. looking for a price around $50-80Annually.

Thanks
Slap...

6 comments
A quick tip,

Site's offering unmetred space/bandwidth is heavily oversold. There's no such thing as unlimited HDD space. Especially for $50-$80 annually.

Cyber.

I know there is no such thing as unlimited, I've seen price's around $50-80 for the Reseller account alone and the servers are located in Germany but I already have one and am looking for another. What's the cheapest price would you say that I'd be able to get a Reseller account?

Well sounds good may I ask are you hosting with Hetzner/Corong.com and can you fix the Promotional Code's you haven't assigned them properly because when I enter a 50% Discount for Annually Unmetered Reseller it does not work. I was looking for a Hong Kong or Russian host or any other host discarding Germany and Netherlands but if I don't find any Netherlands may be my last resort.

Ok this looks better, Will purchase it from you if I don't find any good HK or RU reseller hosting. :)

Pingdom Monthly Report

2011-01-01 - 2011-01-31

Overview: Average of all checks

Uptime Outages Response time 99.94% got 1 Outstage becouse and every month have maintenance day

Checks with downtime

Check name Uptime Downtime Outages Response time
Netherland 99.94% 0h 14m 1 58 ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back