Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedAMovie

generate.gif

Hello, I'm currently looking for some uploaders to my music site, below is a bit about the site and what i'm looking for.

This is not a site review thread!

About:

I Need A Match was a site i built around 6 months ago and mainly focuses on the release of music obtained through iTunes Match, however there's also the locations to post Mp3s and Lossless music. As my taste in music is very limited the people i know who post music is also limited so i'm looking for people to widen the variety of music on site.

There's currently a moderation process in place, so when you go to post music it'l go to be approved before showing on site. Once approved it'l appear on home page and within the site. Once you've appeased my mods they'll make you verified so you can post without approval.

Make Money:

As I personally disagree with file hosts such as uploaded.net and rapidgator, I allow people to generate their own income through the use of link shorteners and file hosts, the site currently makes money via social media referrals thus been completely advertisement free besides what providers use.

Allowed file hosts and shorteners:
Our users experience is always priority over money.

Hosts:

Mixdrop.co, Mega, Google Drive, Krakenfiles and Zippyshare

Shorteners:

Shorte.st

Requirements:

Using a file host with no limitations such as Zippyshare, Kraken Files, Google Drive and Mega. As well as the minimum qualities: Mp3 320kbps, Mp3 VBR0, iTunes Purchases, iTunes Match and Lossless of any kind.

That's all! You can upload Rap, Pop, Metal, Jazz or even Soundtracks.

Site stats for those interested:

unknown.png

Last edited:
8 comments
absolutely no moneymaking hosts? like easyload or mixdrop?

As of now no, i'd maybe consider hosts that don't cap download speed if there is any.... the experience of the users is key.
Post automatically merged:

absolutely no moneymaking hosts? like easyload or mixdrop?

After looking into Mix Drop, iv'e come to the conclusion to allow them, as well as shortest links, to help with income for providers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is a smart niche for the current days. It's really easy to stream music for free via YouTube or paid services like Spotify. I can't think about people that still download MP3 files.

I'm not sure if this is a smart niche for the current days. It's really easy to stream music for free via YouTube or paid services like Spotify. I can't think about people that still download MP3 files.

Which is true, it's 100% a niche due to the amount of streaming services, it's an even bigger niche because of the uploaders on the site, however whether I help 1 person or 100 people find either some new music or something that's restricted in their country that's a win for me. I like to make sites for fun, not for monetary gain so popularity or however small of a niche it is i don't mind :)

Get a cheap Tidal Hifi account on Ebay and a free Tidal downloader. Fill your site up in no time with lossless music.

If you want to go for it dude go for it, I can easily fill it up myself with torrents, mp3 downloaded or even ripping my own cds... it was more of a call to those who still want to upload music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back