Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

hi guys just want a good suggestion,

i have a movie website hdmovie2.com, currently iam using ads network popads.net, but semms like their rate is not good, 0.3 so looking for good ads network, can you guys please suggest me mostly my website traffic comes from indian pakistan and usa,

if you guys can help me by providing some good suggestion then it will be great help for me thanks

23 comments
I don't recommend @Mor_Dooo / AdMaven, they spent 4 months to send me a payement, they only sent it once i had taken off their ads from my site, plus they didn't send everything i made them (60% of what i earned) when i asked for the rest i din't get any response. I wouldn't say poor support, but the manager I had did suck to be honest, always taking several days to answer .. tried to give him other payment methods to make it faster he told me something like 'Webmoney are failling', lol really?

Anyway, I had pretty good expercience with AdSterra and Clickadu and PopCash, but it's been a while since i stopped using these ad networks so i don't know if it's still the same. May be AdMaven got better, may be others got worse.

P.S. I have screenshots and proves of what i'm saying about my exprecience with AdMaven. Just in case you try to say that i'm a false profile doing bad buzz for them in purpose. My account isn't new anyway.

Heads up! You lose respect promoting adsterra which has become a TOTAL scam.

Many many many people have been scammed by these scammers since company taken over by Russians.
Adsterra quite a scam, one day I implemented vast and social var in my web plauer, the earnings increased to $ 1 per day for 12,000 impressions. day after I got error to see reports and after that my profit was reduced to $ 0.28 for the same number of impressions and remains the same. a little suspicious
Post automatically merged:

the point in favor of adsterra is that it is well known and accepts any site I attest. others always have an excuse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back