Looking for heavy traffic streaming website to test our video hosting new technology

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I have developed a new solution for video streaming with totally new technology that will offer smooth streaming for the webmasters .

We just needs to test the solution before we go live .

Any webmaster who have high traffic at his uploaded videos, contact me please . and I am sure you will love the solution ;)

Our Host Link : https://segavid.com/

You all welcome to use it . it is stable and your files will never be deleted . The only experiential part is the new streaming technique which will be available gradually to the webmasters who have high traffic once we complete our tests .

We promise you that : we will never use any pop at this player . and if you saw any pop at our host then you can leave us immediately .

Last edited:
5 comments
any pop up ads in videos or banner only ads on videos ?

We will not use any pop at this player . we have agreement with couple ads companies to give us only banners with our requested price .

so don't worry we never will use pop at our player to keep it smooth and with the best possible users experience

Right now we dont have any ads at the player for a limited time until we fully release our host to be public

We will not use any pop at this player . we have agreement with couple ads companies to give us only banners with our requested price .

so don't worry we never will use pop at our player to keep it smooth and with the best possible users experience

Right now we dont have any ads at the player for a limited time until we fully release our host to be public
Ok waiting for the ads in the player and service stable. Keep going bro. when release I am ready to send the traffic if no pop ads on player.

Ok waiting for the ads in the player and service stable. Keep going bro. when release I am ready to send the traffic if no pop ads on player.

Thanks brother . PM me with your skype or Telegram Please to add you to the list .
My pleasure to see you join us

Back